View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:43 AM   #17
CBS
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: How to Improve S/G, S/C, S/St

Ok guys.....this thread belongs in the 8.90-9.90 section...but..as you have stated....it is not a fan attraction....but trust me it's still a great class(8.90 or 9.90) to race....and the most heavily attended....so the people complaining aren't really the racers.....Don't get me wrong...I really like this super stock thing....but I still enjoy racing 9.90....it's fast ....and very competitive....and you can go 135 or 175 and still have a good chance to win...(and you don't have to work nearly as hard as you do in SS..more bs time).....The fans have to have time to buy a t shirt or hot dog anyway...lol..they are going to exit the stands for some class....

The SRAC is meeting about a proposed index change...but I doubt it will pass a vote....personally I don't really care what the index is....it's fine the way it is....but some of the guys look at it as a cost increase to lower the indexes....and we don't want that....

I feel like I can comment on the super class stuff as we have been racing it for a long time.......the Super Stock issues I stay out of until I am a little more of a veteran of the class.....

Don't we have enough issues to talk about in stock and super stock....without getting into 8.90 and 9.90....

What about those damn CJ's.....and the bad people that race them.....lol

Rock Haas
323 SS/DA
302 S/G
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote