View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
BIZMANRACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default ENGLISHTOWN SUPER STREET NATIONAL

its been 3 years since i last raced in super street. just one bad event after another. it all started with blowing out my 2 front tires at atco, the last points meet of the year. thanks to lynn and her husband tom i was able to get my car in the trailer. for one reason or the other i've not been able to get back. i missed the people more than the racing and i only went to 4 points races.

now i'm almost ready to go again. still don't have the motor back yet but it shouldn't be long, and i'm very excitied. i looked at the entrey list for englishtown and saw alot of new people that i had never heard of, but they probally never heard of me either so i guess its fair. in any case i saw that the entry list went up to 60 from 50. why did that happen? does it have something to do with stock not beening at the event. i ask this question because i saw a few names on there that had only 2 points events, and got in. i finished 58 in points and didn't get in. frankly in 2004 if you didn't have at least 6 points you were watching from the stands.

whats changed?

1739 s/st
carlos mendes

s/st 1739
carlos mendes

Carlos Mendes
BIZMANRACING is offline   Reply With Quote