CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   All access not working (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=63989)

Jack Matyas 10-14-2016 11:05 AM

All access not working

I'm getting zero on NHRA's All Access today - anybody else having trouble ? No audio or video at all .

Bob Gullett 10-14-2016 11:12 AM

Re: All access not working

Mine not working either but I'm guessing its not because it looks like its raining there according to the weather channel.

Gary Merrick 10-14-2016 11:14 AM

Not working here either.

It should not be called "ALL Access", maybe "Sometime Access". In my opinion, we are not getting what we paid for. When it does "not" start at the time that was originally advertised, at the very least, a notice should be put up as to what is going on and when the projected time will be when it is supposed to be up and running.

My other complaint is the definite change of camera picture quality when the Pros quit running. I don't think the powers to be realize that the majority of this audience are Sportsman racers that cannot be there and want to see what is happening with the Sportsman racers. I for one, will definitely think long and hard before I buy this service next year if I do not see some improvements at the next couple of races. The way this one is starting out, it is not looking good for "All Access".

Gary Merrick
3522 Stock

Jack Matyas 10-14-2016 11:57 AM

They've got something working because it now shows rain delay on the screen .

Jamie4127 10-14-2016 12:38 PM

Audio working 11:45. They announced roughly 1 hour till racing starts.

Jack Matyas 10-14-2016 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie4127 (Post 517554)
Audio working 11:45. They announced roughly 1 hour till racing starts.

Audio working but with sound @ 100% it's still soft

Pat Comstock 10-14-2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary Merrick (Post 517547)
Not working here either.

It should not be called "ALL Access", maybe "Sometime Access". In my opinion, we are not getting what we paid for. When it does "not" start at the time that was originally advertised, at the very least, a notice should be put up as to what is going on and when the projected time will be when it is supposed to be up and running.

My other complaint is the definite change of camera picture quality when the Pros quit running. I don't think the powers to be realize that the majority of this audience are Sportsman racers that cannot be there and want to see what is happening with the Sportsman racers. I for one, will definitely think long and hard before I buy this service next year if I do not see some improvements at the next couple of races. The way this one is starting out, it is not looking good for "All Access".

Gary Merrick
3522 Stock

I agree 100%. How long would it take them to put a notice up... When it isn't working like that, I'm never sure if it's my computer or there is a problem at the track or the site just isn't working so it would be very helpful to know what's going on..common courtesy

Bob Bender 10-15-2016 07:51 PM

Maybe we should sue them for theft of services. We payed for that service. Just saying.

Irace007 10-15-2016 08:21 PM

Did you pay with a CREDIT CARD?? Hmmmm??

Bob Bender 10-16-2016 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irace007 (Post 517670)
Did you pay with a CREDIT CARD?? Hmmmm??

I did