CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   .90 Heads Up Class Racing (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Congratulations Jack Sepanek ! Keystone S/C winner ! (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=59782)

Tom Goldman 10-05-2015 12:43 PM

Congratulations Jack Sepanek ! Keystone S/C winner !

Big time Congratulations to Jack ,Katie and Gail for your second Keystones win !
And for those of you who dont know, Jack was very instrumental in his position as .90 Representative in getting Grahm Light to reverse his decision to run our first round without a time shot .

Brian Fink 10-05-2015 01:20 PM

Re: Congratulations Jack Sepanek ! Keystone S/C winner !

Congrats to Jack and there couldn't have been a better .90 rep !

Rich Biebel 10-05-2015 02:16 PM

I agree 100% and nicer people you could not meet or race with....and I have known them and raced with them for many years.......

Congrats Jack !

Tony Curcio 10-05-2015 05:56 PM

Oops, he did it again.
Nice work, Jack

Pistol Pete 10-05-2015 06:04 PM

Great Job Jack.

Dave Ribeiro 10-05-2015 06:17 PM

Way to go Jack, congrats on your S/C Win @ Keystone's ... I agree with Brian , you can't ask for better Rep... Thanks, for sticking up for the little guys !!!! So Happy for you , Katie & Mom , Now get back to work , Enjoy.

Greg Barsamian 10-05-2015 08:14 PM

Way to Go Jack!
Congratulations

BKSG1198 10-05-2015 09:10 PM

Way to go Jack on the win! I know even thought I didn't have a dog in the fight I personally Thanked Jack & Katie during the Pro Session on Saturday for sticking up for the sportsman racers and getting them a time run.

Maybe one of these days Jack will win one of those Keystones on the big stage. Remember when he won a few years back he did it on that Saturday when they ran the sportsman to completion and now he wins on Monday.

Rob K

pentastarrail 10-06-2015 06:36 AM

Congrats Jack.

Although we ALL know it's Katie calling the shots, you're just the "Meat in the Seat" as they say. ;-)
Just kidding, good job.
Take care you two.

Dannyboy1223 10-06-2015 09:37 AM

A Big Congrats Jack Hell o f a driving job great job c u at the Dutch n congrats to Mr Stalba n to all the winners for sticking out the nice weather u guys had LOL