CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Linder's Lot (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=34211)

1reddago 06-21-2011 08:46 PM

Linder's Lot

Well 8:45 and sitting in the rain. About 80 rigs in line .:)

Larry Hill 06-21-2011 09:50 PM

Re: Linder's Lot

We'll see ya'll tomorrow. We are sitting in the parking lot of Paul Boster's business--Charter Hill Construction. We have a problem with the exhaust for the motorhome, so we are going to try to get it fixed in the morning, then come on up to Norwalk from here in Columbus.

1reddago 06-21-2011 10:22 PM

Well the lot is closed as of 10pm ,gates are locked . They are sending people to a place called apples . Have no idea of where it is . Sorry folks

Nitro Joe Jackson 06-22-2011 01:19 AM

I dropped the parents off at the rig tonight, lot is locked to all big rigs, its a mess, this is ONE race I will not miss or lose sleep over since one lady that works for the track has problems with my yellow golf cart, I'm headed to Maple Grove to run a mopar event.
Good luck to all.

Michael Beard 06-22-2011 07:49 AM

I believe Apples is the grocery store in town right on 250, behind the McDonald's, next to WalMart.

danny waters sr 06-22-2011 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Beard (Post 265018)
I believe Apples is the grocery store in town right on 250, behind the McDonald's, next to WalMart.

You are once again right Michael...Used to do the linder lot thing when it was IHRA racing...

Chuck Beach 06-22-2011 11:55 AM

So if you are on your way to Norwalk, do you go to Linders Lot or Apples?

Nitro Joe Jackson 06-22-2011 12:23 PM

they are already parking started at 8am this morning, should be able to drive right in.

Jim Craig 06-22-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitro Joe Jackson (Post 265009)
I dropped the parents off at the rig tonight, lot is locked to all big rigs, its a mess, this is ONE race I will not miss or lose sleep over since one lady that works for the track has problems with my yellow golf cart, I'm headed to Maple Grove to run a mopar event.
Good luck to all.

C'mon Joe........now why would the lady at Summit Motorsports Racing Park (or whatever the full legal name is) have problems with the "yellow & black" golf cart................hmmmmmm.

Have fun at the Mopar event, see you in Indy where there will probably be a handful or two of those yellow & black carts..............

CBS 06-22-2011 10:23 PM

Linders lot after 6pm