CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Carolina Class Racers Association (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   CCRA winner (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=20863)

Brandon Peterson 10-04-2009 07:37 PM

CCRA winner

Congrats Gil "Homer" Carty on your win at Fayettville today at the CCRA combo.....Also congrats to Cameron Collins on your R/U banging gears that W will come soon....sorry i missed it this weekend heard it had a good car count..had to do the family gig this weekend with the little one and the wifey.....also heard Barry Dunn rolled is SS car in qualifying and that he was ok, so that was good news to hear.....see yall in a few weeks

THE LEGEND 10-04-2009 08:27 PM

Re: CCRA winner

Congrats guys on the win and r/u.
I talked to Barry tonight. He did not roll the car although it was a scary ride. The Throttle hung is what happened. He is O.K. and will be at Rockingham.
Chip

Tracy Robbins 10-05-2009 07:19 AM

We had our best turn out of the year w/ perfect weather and a great facility. Congrats to Homer and also to Cameron Collins in what I believe was his first final round. Also, Joe Huestis was killer all day long and had a fine showing as the semi finalist.

danny waters sr 10-05-2009 09:07 AM

I had a ball . Thanks to everyone involved .Just wish i could have drove better (no enough seat time this year.)

joe huestis 10-05-2009 02:23 PM

Congrats to Homer on his win and Cameron on his R/U !! I also want to thank Homer and Gil Sr. for the use of their weather station helping me to dial my car. I had a blast !! Capped the day off by watching one of my trailer tires pass me on Capital Blvd in Raleigh on the way home. Center of wheel broke apart.
Joe Huestis
"Annie's Song" L/SA 9724

Tracy Robbins 10-05-2009 05:28 PM

Sorry to hear about your misfortune on the way home Joe. I hope you didn't have any damage to your truck/trailer/racecar. Good to see you in the late rounds.
Also, a big thanks to Fayetteville Motorsports and Alfonsa Currie for having us...I really liked running on their test 'n tune day as we were the only elimination race going on.

sterling simmons jr 10-05-2009 06:49 PM

Great job to all . I had big fun driving Mr. Morris car what a ride 1.30s 60s and a big thanks to Jeff Warren for all the help. See you all fri. at Va.:):)

CFM 10-05-2009 07:34 PM

Congrats to Cameron and Joe for going those rds. Hang in there young man you'll get one.

Nice fall day for racing at FMSP. Thanks Fonzie, lets do another one before the end of the year.

Michael Beard 10-06-2009 02:20 PM

Good job Homer, Cameron, & Joe... looks like the new combo is going to be good for Joe!

To paraphrase Sterling, I had big fun driving my Turismo for the first time in eight years. What a ride! 2.07 60's, and big thanks to Billy Nees and my dad for all their work on the car. Ran personal bests each and every lap (9.75 & 15.44... -.851 under in the 1/4!). That was my first trip to Fayetteville, and had my wife along -- we both loved the facility!

Tilley2007 10-14-2009 01:53 PM

Great track!! Wheels up on every run!!! I can't wait to run there again!!!