CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   .90 Heads Up Class Racing (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Tommy De. for crew chief of the year (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=16356)

H.A.A.C. Racing 03-09-2009 11:30 PM

Tommy De. for crew chief of the year

This guy is so good at predicting the weather, after the second round, he takes his weather station down and still got me on an .88 pass. When your good, your good!

p.s. the pager made for a good wheel chock!

GaryGoFast 03-10-2009 08:53 AM

Re: Tommy De. for crew chief of the year

I agree, if they had ranking... he'd be a "Master Class Dialer".

CBS jr 03-10-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryGoFast (Post 109390)
I agree, if they had ranking... he'd be a "Master Class Dialer".

Ya.... he would be a Master something alright. LOL

Charlie Yannetti 03-10-2009 10:28 AM

Not to mention, he's a really nice guy too..............

Tom DePascale 03-10-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.A.A.C. Racing (Post 109365)
This guy is so good at predicting the weather, after the second round, he takes his weather station down and still got me on an .88 pass. When your good, your good!

Sorry Pete for the mix up I'm just not use to seeing your car not tied down in the trailer after 1st round so I packed up the weather station.

Gary thanks for the vote of confidence about dialing but if I'm so good then why was my car in the trailer after 1st round

CBS jr no words can explain you

mcaruso 03-10-2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.A.A.C. Racing (Post 109365)

How about the the dialing job he did 2nd pass in the dragster.....8.907 w/ a guy that don't know how to drive behind the wheel!

He's my hero!

H.A.A.C. Racing 03-10-2009 11:54 AM

Mark, that was going to be my next thread but I could not decide between giving the stripe back twice with in a half hour or the poked donation. Thank god Jackie was there to take my mind off busting your balls!

Tommy, as far as you go, have faith in your car! As pretty as it is in the trailer, it looks better going down the track, even with you in it! Just don,t get next to me or you will see so much sign language going down the track, you will forget where the stripe is.