CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   .90 Heads Up Class Racing (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   National Event Parking Credentials (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=16138)

Jeff Beckman 02-25-2009 07:51 PM

National Event Parking Credentials

Has anyone printed these on line yet, or bought crew tickets on line in advance?

Chuck Westcott 02-25-2009 08:05 PM

Re: National Event Parking Credentials

Jeff,
I printed mine for G-Ville.

CBS 02-25-2009 10:34 PM

seems fine...you just have to remember to do it

Nitro Joe Jackson 02-26-2009 12:42 PM

Question, does the tickets print the name of the driver on them, why........well when we buy 3 car and drivers and have 2 drivers, the other ticket is used for another person.

Thanks if anybody knows this answer.

Jason Kenny 02-26-2009 04:41 PM

Joe - At the Gainesville LODRS, they made people in that situation purchase an additional crew ticket.

bmac 02-26-2009 08:05 PM

Gee Joe. You knew that had to be the awnser.

Jeff Beckman 02-26-2009 09:33 PM

Chuck, I got a message from NHRA, they said we do not have to do this? I dont think they know. Where on the web site did you go to print it? Or Rock if you know, Please. Thanks. Jason is correct about the tickets. There was a big sign on the trailer, if you drive 2 cars the other ticket may not be used by someone else on your crew. Nice!

Jeff Beckman 02-26-2009 09:57 PM

Joe, I printed my crew and my tickets on line. Looks like I could put anyones name on any of the tickets. It is only the car # that is on them with whatever name you type in. I thought NHRA sent out an email that said there was a PARKING credential that had to be printed on line. This is what I can not find. Or, is it just that you have to have you and your crews tickets before they will park you? We should have fun in Gainesville, only 3 people will be parking the whole event! One of NHRA's finest is going with me as he is not working this event due to cut backs. I'll be there at noon Tuesday so we get parked before first round.

Eddie Arnold Jr. 02-27-2009 03:17 PM

One of NHRA's finest ,,,, who might that be ???

Just curious

CBS 02-28-2009 10:43 PM

In Phoenix....we got the parking pass at the trailer when we turned in our tech card....

not letting us use our 2nd car ticket for our crew is BS....I will get on this one Monday morning...

CBS