CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   racers beware (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=68695)

Bill Diehl 01-13-2018 11:31 AM

Re: racers beware

deleted

5939 01-13-2018 12:10 PM

you keep saying your in and out of the hospital, and your going to ship my parts for two months now. It would seem to me that it would be so simple to let Jim or I pick the parts up.

james schaechter 01-13-2018 01:25 PM

Bill, you don’t have to fear me at all.Your own actions are all that you need to fear. Your reputation here and elsewhere have not been good. When you take such a large amount of money and don’t follow through with your commitment or communicate it is reasonable for the person that gave you money to have concerns. I am happy to help. If you would communicate with Dave and come through with the parts that he fronted the money for that would take care of it. I can come help by picking them up and then you have no worries about shipping them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Diehl (Post 553662)
James, lets me be crystal clear...threats will get nowhere I am 6-5 245 and half dead...but that wont slow me down....Now, I do have the mans stuff and I did drop the ball AND I and ONLY I will make it right.

have a nice day

Rich Wallin 01-13-2018 02:04 PM

Bill first of all wish you full recovery from your health issues. This thread could have been avoided by a simple call or email to Dave or I. Communication of your situation is key you did respond to my first email, the remainder 3 were ignored. You will never a a more easy person to deal with than me all this required was communication. The cyl head shipped to you means nothing to me in comparison to other things on my plate , keep the head small potatoes for me... but the damage is done if you responded I would have never joined in on this thread ... get well soon

5939 01-13-2018 05:02 PM

Bill, you said in a post that you and only you will take care of this. Has your dealings with other people gotten so bad you have no friends left to help you out. Please send me my parts.

james schaechter 01-15-2018 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Diehl (Post 553662)
James, lets me be crystal clear...threats will get nowhere I am 6-5 245 and half dead...but that wont slow me down....Now, I do have the mans stuff and I did drop the ball AND I and ONLY I will make it right.

have a nice day

Let’s hope Bill Diehl is (at least in this case) a man of his word.

Bill, My goal is to assist a friend and fellow racer. If there is a challenge with your health or any other barrier to providing the parts or returning the considerable amount of money that you accepted for the parts, let me know. I am happy to come by and help do whatever is preventing you from making good here.

I would expect that if you can post here, you can pick up the phone and talk to Dave. Anyone that was really going to make good on the racer to racer agreement would do that. You have my number as well. Let me know how I can help you get this done quickly if you can’t do it on your own.

Dave Noll 01-15-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Diehl (Post 553660)
and yes I been in an out of the hospital, 3 times since christmas. ...bad health is killing me...imagine that

He did ask for patience, he is struggling guys. :confused:

5939 01-16-2018 02:26 PM

Dave, What is your opinion of a reasonable amount of time? If you have been reading all the posts, its been now over two months, and Jim and I have offered to come and pick the parts up, and that should take a total of 30 minutes or less. He has not called Jim or I. I'm sure everybody on here feels he has had enough time to send the parts. I've about lost all contact with Bill, he wont call or text me.

5939 01-16-2018 03:06 PM

Jim, I need you to contact me when you get a chance. Thanks

sox 01-16-2018 03:25 PM

James, lets me be crystal clear...threats will get nowhere I am 6-5 245 and half dead...but that wont slow me down. Your Quote..

If threats wont slow you down, then why cant you make things right.