CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   .90 Heads Up Class Racing (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Florida Winter Series race's (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=51453)

Robbie Welch 01-20-2014 08:53 AM

Florida Winter Series race's

So it's that time of the year, we're heading to Immokalee can't wait to get there next will be Orlando after that its Carolina, Georgia, and Louisiana if I can stay away that long. Any body else heading down to race?

Keith 944 01-20-2014 05:18 PM

Re: Florida Winter Series race's

Man, what a life! Please keep us posted with info and plenty of warm weather picks, I am sure you see what this weeks weather is looking like...
Good luck, and have fun!

Don Higgins 01-21-2014 12:31 AM

I am here already. Can't wait.

Robbie Welch 01-21-2014 09:11 AM

Keith be careful out there the next couple days the weather sounds like it going to pretty tuff. We'll do our best with photos and some kind of a report. We should be at Lebelle by the weekend. Don were are you staying before the race? We'll see you there just look for the old red fairlane

Chuck Westcott 01-21-2014 11:02 AM

Don's been down there gettin a Tan !
I'm attempting to leave this Sat, too cold to de-winterize the Mh - going to do all that at Red Oaks RV Park in Bushnell, looking at the best weather routes today and tomorrow.
10 deg here now. see you guy's there.

Don Higgins 01-21-2014 12:02 PM

Robbie,

We are staying at an RV park 15 minutes from PBIR this week. Going to run the bracket races at PBIR this weekend then off to Immokolee.

My wife wants to stay at a horse farm, so next week her wish is my command....

jmcarter 01-21-2014 12:45 PM

FYI --If you're headed down I-75 headed to Immokalee please note that Gainesville is having their Summit series bracket race on Saturday the 25th (1/8 mile) and D2 chassis inspector is scheduled to be there.

Robbie Welch 01-21-2014 05:56 PM

Well Florida is a little on the cool side 67deg but the winds blowing pretty good. We met up with some friends we met a couple years go and they got us in this fancy RV retirement community for $30 a night I'll post some photos later. We may stay here and run the bracket race at Lakeland Saturday and we're planning on going to the car auction at Kissimmee Friday.

81camaro 01-21-2014 07:56 PM

Hi Robbie...barb and I will be leaving this weekend or the first of the week...see you in immokalee...bill. It's cold!!!!!!!!!!

Tom DePascale 01-21-2014 08:48 PM

Was originally going to Immokalie but I saw Wescott was going so I changed my mind!! Going to Orlando instead .. Chuck u know what I like about u ?? Lol