CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Paul Mercure (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=27710)

KEN BUGAJ 08-13-2010 11:29 AM

Paul Mercure

Good to see Paul out again, Where's Mike?
2503 GT/A Paul Mercure, White Lake MI, '05 Cavalier 9.461 10.30 -0.839

Mike Keener 08-13-2010 02:50 PM

Re: Paul Mercure

I'm right here Ken...In CA that is!

Unfortunately I had some business back here to take care of so I had to leave MI before the race. Believe me as miserable as the racing conditions are at Martin I'd still rather be there than here in the desert where it is 106 degrees!

Just spoke with Merc from the track and the car is laboring in the humid air and the ET's show it. Paul said the air was 3800 feet on the second run which figures when the Cavalier only runs 140 and small change for speed. In just so-so conditions it usually will run mid 20's at 143-144.

Oh well...it is what it is!

Keen

John Leichtamer Jr 08-13-2010 02:58 PM

Keen

Sitting behind a desk isn't as go as sitting in the seat of an A/S Camaro

Hammer

Mike Keener 08-13-2010 03:43 PM

No doubt about that John!...The Camaro will also return to action this Fall.

John Leichtamer Jr 08-13-2010 03:47 PM

Thats what i'm talking about

Hammer

Larry Hill 08-13-2010 04:00 PM

Mike to honor the memory of the "Beers And Gears" triumphant tour, Jeff and I are pencilling in the stops for the 2011 "No Bar's Too Far" tour. Just seems like you and Merc would fit right in!

So where are ya'll racing this fall?

Larry

X-TECH MAN 08-13-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Keener (Post 204046)
I'm right here Ken...In CA that is!

Unfortunately I had some business back here to take care of so I had to leave MI before the race. Believe me as miserable as the racing conditions are at Martin I'd still rather be there than here in the desert where it is 106 degrees!

Just spoke with Merc from the track and the car is laboring in the humid air and the ET's show it. Paul said the air was 3800 feet on the second run which figures when the Cavalier only runs 140 and small change for speed. In just so-so conditions it usually will run mid 20's at 143-144.

Oh well...it is what it is!

Keen

GOOD LUCK to the "CheckMate Team" Its only 94 degrees here in Lake Placid Florida.....LOL.

Dave Ley 08-13-2010 04:34 PM

Great to see the "Team Checkmate" guys back out !!!

Mike Keener 08-13-2010 04:50 PM

Larry...You kill me man! "The no bars too far tour" Yupp count us in! We will be at the Indy NO with either the Cavalier or the Camaro. Just depends on the 396 comin' around a bit more, too early to tell right now.

Thanks Dave and Terry! Nice to hear from you guys and Dave, hopefully we will make it to the Dutch this year! Hey... if we make the Indy race and the Dutch we will rack up two grade points! LOL! Haven't though much about that in a while!

Terry 94 degrees...sign me up. Beats the hell out of 106!

Keen