CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NHRA All Acess (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=68960)

bobbyd6 02-09-2018 01:47 PM

Re: NHRA All Acess

showing the wrong Finish Line SMH!!!

CMcAllister 02-09-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOB KIRKBRIDE (Post 555638)
I just wish we had the old audiocast as a back up because this joke all access should be up now for stock eliminator but it's NOT. You would think going into its third year they would get it right.

You and me both. I really enjoyed being able to listen all day in the shop. I don't have time to sit and watch and don't want to pay $100 for what was and should be free to members.

bobbyd6 02-09-2018 02:35 PM

The announcer sure is obsessed with the Pro Stockers headed to Tech

Dave Gantz 02-09-2018 08:43 PM

I'm going to guess that Bill Diehl runs All Access.

BOB KIRKBRIDE 02-10-2018 04:22 AM

Well I STUPIDLY renewed my "All Access" again this year. It is not one damn bit better than it was the first year. It is ridiculously bad, going off and on freezing. It is NOT my internet provider because I look at streaming events all the time and I have NEVER had the problems with this damn "all access" crap! I have two computers logged into it and it was so funny to see one freeze or go into that circle going round and round while the other continued and vice versa. Hey NHRA : Give us the audiocast back. I don't need the frustration of the LATE START and the lousy camera placement during sportsman qualifying. Tower cams suck! We can't even see who's car it is and if they have a sponsor, that sponsor is getting screwed by no coverage, let alone the driver/owner of the cars. I finally shut the damn thing off and went on to other things. I wish I had not renewed and believe me anyone that asks me I will tell them how crappy it is!

1matcoman 02-10-2018 10:19 AM

Surely someone can get this situation resolved. Like stated above "this isn't rocket science".

GTS340 02-10-2018 01:41 PM

As much as I want to watch. The first two years of were so disappointing I told myself "no way" I will support terrible service. Who ever runs Div3TV makes these guys look like amateurs.

340Cuda 02-10-2018 02:03 PM

It is working well for me today (Saturday).

If I had any learning skills I would not be a drag racer..

official22yrs 02-10-2018 06:45 PM

I went round and round with them, i have 23 email to prove it.....
I won 2 all access passes, in the fall of 2017.... never got them to work... so they got back to me and said those were only good for the 2017 race season......really 2 races to go........

Then last week i get a email saying they will give 25% off my 2018 access....
Really wow what a deal.......not really

doglover44 02-11-2018 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTS340 (Post 555708)
As much as I want to watch. The first two years of were so disappointing I told myself "no way" I will support terrible service. Who ever runs Div3TV makes these guys look like amateurs.

Why is D3TV so much better the all access ?