CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   All Star Racing Association (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   It's almost time to start racing (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=52363)

Gary Parker 03-25-2014 02:19 PM

It's almost time to start racing

With the season about to start, let hear what we have done during the winter... upgrades, fresh engines and so forth.

As for Barry, we have a fresh Tilburg motor on the way. Pete Mercer also has a fresh Tilburg motor on the way for my old camaro. Should be an interesting spring.

dean ribeiro 03-25-2014 03:05 PM

Re: It's almost time to start racing

1 Attachment(s)
Well Mr Parker:
I am looking forward to my rookie racing season (once again). I have wisely purchased an already running, 1990 IROC Z-28 Stocker. Sick & tired of lettN all you boys have all the fun (while sittN on the porch).

Eric Merryfield 03-25-2014 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dean ribeiro (Post 425640)
Well Mr Parker:
I am looking forward to my rookie racing season (once again). I have wisely purchased an already running, 1990 IROC Z-28 Stocker. Sick & tired of lettN all you boys have all the fun (while sittN on the porch).

Nice looking Iroc Dean....

Barry might need some wheelie bars for that vette now.

Looking like one car of mine will make a comeback which would be nice, another car might make a debut too if I can get it to hook, and my son will be old enough to play in the Gremlin at somepoint in the season which will be interesting.

Eric

Lee Valentine 03-25-2014 05:32 PM

Just finished ,Tilburg engine,sepanec trans. racepac data recorder,new tires and a Goldrush trailer. I think I'm ready I know I don't have a lot of bucks left. See everybody soon.

dean ribeiro 03-25-2014 07:09 PM

Thanks Eric!
Lee- sounds like you went "all in" buddy- best of luck this season!

Greg Barsamian 03-26-2014 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dean ribeiro (Post 425640)
Well Mr Parker:

Need to get AJ back out there as well!

Bob Don 03-26-2014 03:21 PM

Dean - Looking forward to seeing you out there. Nothing new for me. Still working out the bugs from last year. Maybe just some header tethers...

tstickff 03-27-2014 08:00 AM

Just finished installing my nitrous fogger system! trying to keep up with the Parker Bros. Prob still be 2 tenths slower tho lol....

Tim Stickles

Lee Valentine 03-27-2014 04:44 PM

Tim I think you'll be OK the nitrious was in the Parker pan, NHRA made them remove it. see you soon. Lee

Gary Parker 03-27-2014 05:41 PM

You should see where we have it hid this year... lmao