CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   racers beware (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=68695)

6130 04-11-2018 02:19 PM

Re: racers beware

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Diehl (Post 560379)
Sorry I did not get back with you,the owner came down to pick up the parts. Now, I will need to reimburse him. he has his block. and I owe you 2 sheets of tia for your efforts, as prommised

and yes.....I am sorry it took this long

Edit,, BTW I am busy trying to make everything right, I just stepped in to see the banter

He can't even SPELL the word "promise"...

5939 04-13-2018 09:37 PM

Hello everyone. As Bill posted so quickly, I do have my parts. But I do want to make it clear I had to pay for them twice. The machine shop has been waiting 10 months for his money, so he was happy to see me show up and pay the bill. Now Bill, don't pat yourself on the back yet, your not the good guy here yet. I'm now out a lot more money, and you haven't done anything yet. On Wednesday, you said you would send me a check today, haven't heard a word from you. Guess you haven't changed your ways. Just more lies. Thanks everyone for all your posts, and maybe someday I'll be able to report I received my money.

james schaechter 04-14-2018 06:35 AM

Plus Dave literally drove from Minnesota to Georgia and back to get this done. That is a considerable amount of time, aggravation and gas money. Other than steal money and lie to people, Bill has yet to come through with his promises here. I agree, a post saying that Bill actually sent green money would be a welcome end, but so far, the guy just continues to lie and steal. I hope if Bill decides to make good on one promise, it is to send the money related to this transaction. He might think that people will forget, but I will personally make time to keep the awareness alive in an effort to protect others if he doesn’t.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5939 (Post 560548)
Hello everyone. As Bill posted so quickly, I do have my parts. But I do want to make it clear I had to pay for them twice. The machine shop has been waiting 10 months for his money, so he was happy to see me show up and pay the bill. Now Bill, don't pat yourself on the back yet, your not the good guy here yet. I'm now out a lot more money, and you haven't done anything yet. On Wednesday, you said you would send me a check today, haven't heard a word from you. Guess you haven't changed your ways. Just more lies. Thanks everyone for all your posts, and maybe someday I'll be able to report I received my money.

Floyd Staggs 04-14-2018 09:26 AM

I think you can kiss that money goodbye. Flakes and cheats don't change.

Bill Diehl 04-15-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james schaechter (Post 560561)
Plus Dave literally drove from Minnesota to Georgia and back to get this done. That is a considerable amount of time, aggravation and gas money. Other than steal money and lie to people, Bill has yet to come through with his promises here. I agree, a post saying that Bill actually sent green money would be a welcome end, but so far, the guy just continues to lie and steal. I hope if Bill decides to make good on one promise, it is to send the money related to this transaction. He might think that people will forget, but I will personally make time to keep the awareness alive in an effort to protect others if he doesn’t.

Let me correct the record here...but before I do that How come you have not called me back about the 2 sheets of Tia I prommised you? I left a detailed voice message on your phone that you can swing by my job site and pick them up and that was well before the latest addition to the bash Bill thread.... but you have yet to call me back?

As for the parts...Dave did not pay for them twice..... he has 13,000 worth of parts that he paid 4600 for. and no mention of the extra items I thru in for FREE because of the hassle. While it is true he did pay the machine shop bill 2100, I will reimburse him that money.

There is no doubt I did not handle this properly, but it is what it is, there is no need to keep piling on

Floyd Staggs 04-15-2018 10:56 AM

Sure there is a reason to keep piling on. This situation took forever to get to this point and the OP will probably be an old man, if even still alive, before you ever square this away. If ever.

David Lee 04-15-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Diehl (Post 560622)
Let me correct the record here...but before I do that How come you have not called me back about the 2 sheets of Tia I prommised you? I left a detailed voice message on your phone that you can swing by my job site and pick them up and that was well before the latest addition to the bash Bill thread.... but you have yet to call me back?

As for the parts...Dave did not pay for them twice..... he has 13,000 worth of parts that he paid 4600 for. and no mention of the extra items I thru in for FREE because of the hassle. While it is true he did pay the machine shop bill 2100, I will reimburse him that money.

There is no doubt I did not handle this properly, but it is what it is, there is no need to keep piling on

your morality is so screwed up, how dare you even say anything like this. I hope he still presses charges on you and has your sorry backside in a cage for longer than 18 days. You are a real threat to society.

james schaechter 04-15-2018 09:53 PM

Bill, I will call you after I get confirmation that you paid the money you owe to Dave. Hell, I will buy you a beer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Diehl (Post 560622)

Rich Wallin 04-16-2018 08:58 AM

Great News for #5939 ..... my assumption I will not be so lucky ....

savoyracer 04-16-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Wallin (Post 560716)
Great News for #5939 ..... my assumption I will not be so lucky ....

did he get you also?