CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sliding through the lights trying to stage (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=50223)

442OLDS 11-03-2013 07:06 PM

Sliding through the lights trying to stage

Why the difficulty with multiple drivers in Las Vegas?

Charley Downing 11-03-2013 07:21 PM

Re: Sliding through the lights trying to stage

Your 2013 stock elimantor world champ is a ***!ing joke. Congrats on buying your championship. Way to earn it Justin. What the total rounds purchesed 5 or 6 it's been hard to keep up with ***** clowns like you.

Drew skillman is the real world champ, never purchased any rounds and drove his ***** off all year. Congrats Drew on a great year. It's to bad one worthless racer cheats the whole system.

danlynch 11-03-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charley Downing (Post 407150)
Your 2013 stock elimantor world champ is a ***!ing joke. Congrats on buying your championship. Way to earn it Justin. What the total rounds purchesed 5 or 6 it's been hard to keep up with ***** clowns like you.

Drew skillman is the real world champ, never purchased any rounds and drove his ***** off all year. Congrats Drew on a great year. It's to bad one worthless racer cheats the whole system.

Could not have stated it any better.

Jack McCarthy 11-03-2013 07:47 PM

chuck calls it as many saw it....

captain

Rusty2211 11-03-2013 07:51 PM

I've known Drew and his family since Drew was pooping his diaper. I hate to see this go down this way. The Skillman's are a class act and I know Drew prefers to beat people straight up. Charley, you hit the nail on the head. Thanks for the passionate post.
Rusty

Nathan Stinson 11-03-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Dang. better watch out slamming people and making accusations......they are banning people around here.

PontiacManiac 11-03-2013 07:56 PM

I don't think Charlie Bob cares who wants to ban him...

All I gotta say is I wish Charlie was here to see it all go down...Now that would have made a good video!

:)

Todd Hoven 11-03-2013 08:01 PM

Pretty sad if this is the truth. I guess more people care about money than personal pride? What is the going rate for an intensional red light to help somebody win a championship? Can't be cheap. Shame if this is all true.

Ed Wright 11-03-2013 08:09 PM

I guess I'm really out of touch. Do people really do that?

fredjohnston 11-03-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Doug Lambeck
Ted Romero
Larry Gilley

Who were the others?

These clowns are just as guilty and should be brought to light as well. What a f'in joke!!