CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sliding through the lights trying to stage (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=50223)

Ed Wright 11-30-2013 02:51 PM

Re: Sliding through the lights trying to stage

Quote:

Originally Posted by HR9121 (Post 410763)
That's because they got all tangled up.

Getting tiresome.

HR9121 11-30-2013 02:55 PM

Most everything on here is getting tiresome Mr Ed, hey I know lets talk about some bogus combos lol.

treekiller 11-30-2013 05:37 PM

the only reason it got off topic or boring was because someone bullied Charlie and Don into not talking. this is America if they wish to hash their problems out on class racer let them do it. by the way you would have to be blind deaf and or dumb not to know that lamb either bought or was given that championship. It was just lucky for him that he got to finish the year on the west coast where he could get some help.If he would have had to come east to earn it he probably would not have gotten it done. kind of an insult to the guys who spend the whole year chasing points and earning every round when only to have some one with either money or friends make it happen for them and no I have no dog in this fight for I am a lowly bracket racer

HR9121 11-30-2013 06:04 PM

Now we're back on topic.

Don Kennedy 11-30-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treekiller (Post 410785)
the only reason it got off topic or boring was because someone bullied Charlie and Don into not talking. this is America if they wish to hash their problems out on class racer let them do it. by the way you would have to be blind deaf and or dumb not to know that lamb either bought or was given that championship. It was just lucky for him that he got to finish the year on the west coast where he could get some help.If he would have had to come east to earn it he probably would not have gotten it done. kind of an insult to the guys who spend the whole year chasing points and earning every round when only to have some one with either money or friends make it happen for them and no I have no dog in this fight for I am a lowly bracket racer

I watched both runs no one laid down for lamb he won fair and Lucky

7423 11-30-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HR9121 (Post 410787)
Now we're back on topic.

^^^^^what he said^^^^^

treekiller 12-02-2013 11:41 AM

this thread was flatlining and I tried to save it but it appears to be dead. Pretty impressive number of replies and views does anyone know what the records are?

Andys dad 12-02-2013 12:07 PM

This thread should have been moved to the lounge long ago ...

IMHO