CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Top Ten Coolest Wagons (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=68335)

Ken Miele 11-27-2017 08:52 PM

Top Ten Coolest Wagons

Hey everyone, I thought it would be fun to see the top ten coolest wagons racing today. Check out Class Racer Magazine to see if we got it right. Leave a comment and lets us know what you think or post about the wagon that should have made the list. I know there have been lots of cools wagons in the past, I just want to know about the ones that still race today.

COOLEST WAGONS LINK

Joey Bohannon 11-27-2017 09:02 PM

Re: Top Ten Coolest Wagons

1 Attachment(s)
The End.

Ken Miele 11-27-2017 09:07 PM

Joey I agree, I missed that one.... very cool!

Dennis P Chapman 11-27-2017 09:45 PM

How about Bob Bender 69 kingswood wagon the Fat Girl

Gordie Kissner 11-27-2017 10:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
All great Ken, but the list just wouldn't be complete without Irving's Aspen! Or the 80 Aspen out of Kentucky(Dale Mears??). Love the wagons..Great write up!

Rick Carlson 11-27-2017 10:23 PM

I've seen a LOT of cool wagons over the last 40+ years, even raced a couple...my 65 Impala Wagon R/SA and Gary Doose' 62 Plymouth Supply Wagon....but none are as cool as Charlie Boyles and Good Ole Charlie Brown. I only saw his pictures and read articles about him for decades until I moved to Virginia. Now I get to watch and announce him at least once a month at Elk Creek. He runs our Stick Shift Series and even comes out for the Stock/SS events. Amazing car and an absolute Gentleman to visit with.
Without a doubt, The COOLEST of the Wagons.

Paradigm Shift 11-27-2017 10:58 PM

I apologize and reading is a skill. Current wagons competing in class racing is the topic.

The 427 Fairlane is among the favorites.

Mark Yacavone 11-27-2017 11:16 PM

Bichelmier's 55 wagon is certainly not a Nomad, but I believe a 150 with 210 trim air brushed on it.

Gordie Kissner 11-27-2017 11:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
There is just no question hands down that Chris Whitney's is the coolest of them all IMHO!

Pete Lanciers 11-28-2017 12:54 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Coolest wagon ever... also the most feared wagon ever Paul Blevins 55 Nomad G/MP absolutely awesome. I still hear that Mouse motor screaming through the traps at ETown! Sorry it brings me back... But if we're talking current it's tough to top Greg Luneack's Nova Wagon!