CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Carolina Class Racers Association (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   CCRA vs. NMCA April 11-14 (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=86952)

Tabitha Draughon 03-12-2024 01:35 PM

CCRA vs. NMCA April 11-14

CCRA-Carolina Class Racers Association racers, I need to know who is interested in running the NMCA race coming up at Rockingham Dragway April 11-14, 2024. Mr. Jim Bailey & myself are looking to do a "Last Man/Woman Standing-CCRA-Carolina Class Racers Association versus NMCA participants. Please PM, text, or call me if you are interested so I can get an idea of how many we might have & then work out all the fine details.

Tabitha Draughon 03-25-2024 04:35 PM

Re: CCRA vs. NMCA April 11-14

Racers that are planning to attend the NMCA race at Rockingham Dragway April 12-14 & want to participate in a "race within a race"/"Last Man/Woman Standing", please let me know. There will be a $50.00 charge for this on top of NMCA race fees. This race will take place in both Stock & Super Stock. If we get down to the finals & both racers participated, you can choose to do a % split or winner take all. This is for bragging rights & of course additional winnings!!! NMCA is coming to "our back yard" & we need to win it all in BOTH classes!!! I have faith in you guys & girls & know that it's an easy task!! 😉

There will be 2 qualifying runs on Friday, a 3rd one on Saturday morning, then 1st round later that afternoon/evening. 2nd round-finals will be completed on Sunday with a huge Winner's Circle celebration.

jim reynolds 03-26-2024 06:52 PM

Re: CCRA vs. NMCA April 11-14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabitha Draughon (Post 695319)
Racers that are planning to attend the NMCA race at Rockingham Dragway April 12-14 & want to participate in a "race within a race"/"Last Man/Woman Standing", please let me know. There will be a $50.00 charge for this on top of NMCA race fees. This race will take place in both Stock & Super Stock. If we get down to the finals & both racers participated, you can choose to do a % split or winner take all. This is for bragging rights & of course additional winnings!!! NMCA is coming to "our back yard" & we need to win it all in BOTH classes!!! I have faith in you guys & girls & know that it's an easy task!! 😉

There will be 2 qualifying runs on Friday, a 3rd one on Saturday morning, then 1st round later that afternoon/evening. 2nd round-finals will be completed on Sunday with a huge Winner's Circle celebration.

planning on it, if i can get my stuff put together...oral surgery tomorrow and hopefully be well enough to put ole bessie together this weekend!