CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Big Money AND a Wally (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=72487)

Albert Lee 03-14-2019 11:03 PM

Big Money AND a Wally

I know it's early but with too many people whining, I had to share some Great news for Stock/SS, Nostalgia/SS and NMCA type Index Racers.

Dateline: Eau Claire, Wis - June 14-17

Friday: A stick only S/SS race and testing. Check out the thread in Midwest Class Racer.

Saturday: $4k Stock/SS combo, NSS and Index Race PLUS a Wally in all 3 classes ( Saturday Only) Plus a FREE Bar-B-Q (not cheap weiners but real pulled pork). Help them celebrate their 50th Anniversary! Greenheck will have New concrete guard rails and Rock Falls Raceway was repaved just 3 years ago. It's Interstate highway all the way. There were 100 cars in the Combo last year! Don't like playing second fiddle to the Pros? You'll be the stars - No brackets that weekend. Think the payout is top heavy? NO Sir! Last year, it essentially halved all the way back to First Round Winners which paid $100. All this for a $150 per day entry fee. I'll edit this later when the Friday fees, NSS and Index Entry/Payout are posted.

Sunday: Repeat with another $4k combo, NSS and Index Race with separate entry fees.

I'll be tuning up my NSS Dart while the Keyboard guys come up with excuses not to support this Midwest Class Racer/C-tech Extravaganza!!

Al Corda

Dan Lattimore 03-14-2019 11:44 PM

Re: Big Money AND a Wally

Options !!! This is what I'm talking about. Sounds like a lot of fun and great competition. Kudos to you Al

Albert Lee 03-14-2019 11:50 PM

I'm just the messenger. Congratulations go to Greenheck's Rock Falls Raceway and Midwest Class Racer.

Al Corda

Kevin Panzino 03-15-2019 07:57 AM

How/why a Wally at a non nhra event?

B Parker 03-15-2019 08:16 AM

Al I didn't realize you were a CT. guy. A close friend of mine Papa Frank Tantilo told me. Great that you are letting us know about this race. It's races like this and the Memorial one for Dave Lebrun and Alan Peters that will help with keeping our sport going. Thanks for those that are involved. Barry

MEXJOE 03-15-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albert Lee (Post 584791)
I know it's early but with too many people whining, I had to share some Great news for Stock/SS, Nostalgia/SS and NMCA type Index Racers.

Dateline: Eau Claire, Wis - June 14-17

Friday: A stick only S/SS race and testing. Check out the thread in Midwest Class Racer.

Saturday: $4k Stock/SS combo, NSS and Index Race PLUS a Wally in all 3 classes ( Saturday Only) Plus a FREE Bar-B-Q (not cheap weiners but real pulled pork). Help them celebrate their 50th Anniversary! Greenheck will have New concrete guard rails and Rock Falls Raceway was repaved just 3 years ago. It's Interstate highway all the way. There were 100 cars in the Combo last year! Don't like playing second fiddle to the Pros? You'll be the stars - No brackets that weekend. Think the payout is top heavy? NO Sir! Last year, it essentially halved all the way back to First Round Winners which paid $100. All this for a $150 per day entry fee. I'll edit this later when the Friday fees, NSS and Index Entry/Payout are posted.

Sunday: Repeat with another $4k combo, NSS and Index Race with separate entry fees.

I'll be tuning up my NSS Dart while the Keyboard guys come up with excuses not to support this Midwest Class Racer/C-tech Extravaganza!!

Al Corda

This is going to be a super fun, good time with dang good pay out!
You will NOT want to miss it!
Thanks Midwest Class Racers! All Stock / Super Stock combo racing action !
Thanks to C-TECH and RFR!!

MEXJOE 03-15-2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Lattimore (Post 584795)
Options !!! This is what I'm talking about. Sounds like a lot of fun and great competition. Kudos to you Al

This may be the "new normal" Thank goodness we have the option!

BKSG1198 03-15-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Panzino (Post 584806)
How/why a Wally at a non nhra event?

Kevin,
Tracks have the option to buy a certain amount of Wally’s per year for “ND Days” or King of the Tracks. So you can gove away Wally’s at any event of the track will get them for you at the cost. I know Atco got a couple a few years back for me.

Mike Graham 03-15-2019 01:01 PM

Can non members run this year? We were there last year and had a Great time.

Dan Wiese 03-15-2019 02:27 PM

Mike MCR welcomes all to our races . Hope you can make it back for this race.

Midwest Class Racers
Dan Wiese