CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   .90 Heads Up Class Racing (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Why I cant see traveling (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=2250)

GaryGoFast 04-06-2007 10:57 PM

Why I cant see traveling

BAYTOWN, Texas -

Updated weather forecasts for the Houston area once again call for a high probability of rain on Saturday and Sunday. The completion of Sportsman competition at the O'Reilly Spring Nationals has been postponed once again.
The remaining competition will be run in three segments:

1. Comp will run their final rounds Saturday at the Dallas LODRS event.

2. Super Street will move to the O'Reilly Fall Nationals in Dallas and will be open only to those racers that were entered and attended the Houston event. No car or driver changes allowed.

3. Super Stock, Stock, & Super Comp will run on Thursday, April 12, the day before the Dallas LODRS event, starting at 4pm with a time run, then eliminations till complete.

4. Competitors that attended and have withdrawn from the Houston event can return and compete in the postponed event at Dallas if they choose.

5. Starting at 4pm Thursday, competitors will get one time run and go directly into eliminations.

6. Those competitors that cannot return are still able to withdraw by just not showing up.

7. Super Stock, Stock, & Super Comp will all be random paired first round. Ladders will be generated by closest to the dial/index for second round.

8. Payout will be done by NHRA through the mailing out of checks from our headquarters.

1752supgas 04-07-2007 12:21 PM

did you not drive to Fla for a points race ?

frank v 04-07-2007 01:28 PM

good point jim ![:-confused2-:]

s/g 1620

CBS jr 04-07-2007 04:44 PM

Thats different. [:-grin-:]

GaryGoFast 04-07-2007 06:27 PM

I spent time with my mom in florida and there just happened to be a race or two down there, just being a good son.

Gary

1752supgas 04-07-2007 10:52 PM

can't put a price on that Gary

TOM SC 1280 04-08-2007 08:26 AM

Gee Gary! Your a better child than we are! We call our families and let them know what races we will be at. If they want to visit, we buy crew passes!!

Lynn

krugracing12 04-08-2007 10:31 AM

Lynn,
it must be snowing in CT too. 7.26 am is a little early to be online. It is snowing so hard here I cant see the M/H, glad we didn't try to go to ATCO. see you soon.
Bill

Tom DePascale 04-08-2007 07:14 PM

I was one of the victims of the Houston race the pits were UNBELIVEABLE to say the least. The water rushing by my motor home was bad enough but when the Texas Mud Slide rolled thru that did it for me! So in looking back I traveled 1938 miles to go 21 seconds (at least I made 2 time trials) and cost me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. So in looking back , After therapy next week I MIGHT GO TO DALLAS!!!!

Tommy De

TOM SC 1280 04-09-2007 09:51 AM

Hey Bill, the reason she wrote that at 7:26 am, is because we WERE at Atco waiting for the snow to stop. It did and we raced. Same thing on Saturday, except they had to bring out the largest snow blower (track dryer), blew off the track and we continued racing.
Gotta give Joe and the staff at Atco credit. What other track, would do that !
Tom[:-cheers-:]