CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Yippee. 10,000 migrants enter US yesterday (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=85790)

MR DERBY CITY 09-21-2023 07:51 PM

Yippee. 10,000 migrants enter US yesterday

Yippee, 10,000 migrants enter the US yesterday….Yippee….just wonder who is going to feed, clothe and house these INVADERS ….My hope is that 9500 are sent to California,Colorado and New York…It seems as though NY city mayor Eric Adam’s is falling out of Love with Biden….Imagine that….A quote from Mayor Adam’s “This issue will DESTROY NY city “ ….some people are just slow learners…Hey Eddie, ya got any room on your California ranch for some POS migrants. LOL. :):)

63corvette 09-22-2023 09:37 AM

Re: Yippee. 10,000 migrants enter US yesterday

10,000 is probably half the true number. The official account of the government agencies are always going to be short. Plus those not encountered/get always.
I live in Texas and it is overrun.
It is so sad to see our country destroyed by such an invasion and that is exactly what it is an invasion.
What I see happening daily in Texas.
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX

Eddies66 09-22-2023 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 686383)
Yippee, 10,000 migrants enter the US yesterday….Yippee….just wonder who is going to feed, clothe and house these INVADERS ….My hope is that 9500 are sent to California,Colorado and New York…It seems as though NY city mayor Eric Adam’s is falling out of Love with Biden….Imagine that….A quote from Mayor Adam’s “This issue will DESTROY NY city “ ….some people are just slow learners…Hey Eddie, ya got any room on your California ranch for some POS migrants. LOL. :):)

How about a little history lesson: In 1939 a ship filled with refuges attempted to enter the US, they were refused and returned to their homeland where they where put in concentration camps, gassed and put in ovens. For you good Christians, there are no less than 22 passages in your "good book" that tell you how to treat refugees. You may want to take a look at that before your "judgement day". LMAO

Alan Roehrich 09-22-2023 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 686400)
How about a little history lesson: In 1939 a ship filled with refuges attempted to enter the US, they were refused and returned to their homeland where they where put in concentration camps, gassed and put in ovens. For you good Christians, there are no less than 22 passages in your "good book" that tell you how to treat refugees. You may want to take a look at that before your "judgement day". LMAO

You know, Eddie, it's really funny to see a guy who says he's not a Christian to lecture people on the Bible. :rolleyes:

Jeff Stout 09-22-2023 01:11 PM

Here in AZ we are slowly turning g more blue. We now have some hotels available for illegals and ha ve food and medical. I'm all for helping someone but come on. Close the border fix the correct way to become a citizen.

Eddies66 09-22-2023 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Roehrich (Post 686405)
You know, Eddie, it's really funny to see a guy who says he's not a Christian to lecture people on the Bible. :rolleyes:

Lecturing, just stating facts, I am not a Christian because I can’t live up to the hypocrisy of those to say they are. I have read the Koran, the Tora and the Bible, I guess makes me a bad person. There is a plaque on the gate of the university I attended that states: to be more educated, is to be more human.

Mark Yacavone 09-22-2023 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 686400)

Been trying to enlighten you. We have been trying to feed and clothe the world for a century. We can't do it anymore. Libtards and RINOs spent the money.
That leaves nothing for our own citizens in need, including VETERANS. Get it?

SStockDart 09-22-2023 01:24 PM

Since Gov. Greg Abbot launched Operation Lone Star in April 2021, OLS officers have apprehended more than 427,600 illegal foreign nationals and made more than 33,800 criminal arrests, with more than 30,700 felony charges reported, according to the latest data from the governor’s office.

They’ve also seized over 426 million lethal doses of fentanyl, as of Sept. 1, enough to kill more than everyone in the U.S.

Mark Yacavone 09-22-2023 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 686410)
Lecturing, just stating facts, I am not a Christian because I can’t live up to the hypocrisy of those to say they are. I have read the Koran, the Tora and the Bible, I guess makes me a bad person. There is a plaque on the gate of the university I attended that states: to be more educated, is to be more human.

Should read..To be more educated, is to be more WOKE.

Eddies66 09-22-2023 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 686413)
Should read..To be more educated, is to be more WOKE.

What a profound statement,