CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Who's the Baddest B/SA now? (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=65635)

Kenny Boy 03-20-2017 10:21 PM

Who's the Baddest B/SA now?

Long time Lurker. First time Poster

I seem to remember some engine builder, well known to this site, Claiming "Baddest B/SA in the Country" last year on this site and I seen it somewhere else when he was trying to sell it for half a Million $. No idea how you claim that, but lets run with it

I don't even have a car in the class. But can someone tell me how a car rated at 37 Hp less with the exact same engine, Beat up on the "B/SA Belt holder" in Class at Gainesville round 2?
I would think that Camaro weighed over 300 lbs more than the "Baddest B/SA in the Country" and completely outran it with the exact same engine specs.

Do we have a new B/SA Belt Holder? I think so
I always heard that Camaro was fast from friends down south.
I also hear that the previous champ will be full of excuses.
I'll be glued to the screen next time they run down there.:confused:

Chad Rhodes 03-20-2017 11:29 PM

Re: Who's the Baddest B/SA now?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...on_be_good.gif

Chris Hill 03-20-2017 11:40 PM

http://www.nhra.com/results/2017/nhr...-eliminator/c2

Ed Carpenter 03-21-2017 12:12 AM

Sherman thread over.....

TommyPettigrew3076 03-21-2017 01:26 AM

Well Kenny I certainly cannot speak for said engine builder but a couple things I see here .
1. The car in Gainesville was NOT the car that was for sale on here that is a new car and I believe the first race for that car.
2. If you think you could even come close to duplicating that car for less than said asking price after buying the car , building the chassis , motor , trans , and not to mention the paint and misc stuff to put one together you are sadly mistaken ( MAYBE just MAYBE if you could do every single piece of work to the car including custom paint , trans and engine building and machine work ) but I doubt it HIGHLY doubt it
3. You openly admit to be a lurker ( creeper ) lol had to throw that in for my own amusement but we don't even know if you are a REAL class racer or your real name. Unless you last name is " BOY " then I feel sorry for your family tree
4. You can see from the 107 mph trap speed of said B/SA you are referring to said person lifted.
5. The weather in Gainesville was STUPID fast if you paid attention and a lot of people in fear of getting hit with H.P would have done the smart thing and lifted even in class to take a loss rather then get a instant HP put on the combo for going -1.2 under the index of given class.
6. I can assume by your comment you also are a fan of street outlaws and probably voted for Hillary ( again for my amusement ) lol

SSDiv6 03-21-2017 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyPettigrew3076 (Post 530265)
Well Kenny I certainly cannot speak for said engine builder but a couple things I see here .
1. The car in Gainesville was NOT the car that was for sale on here that is a new car and I believe the first race for that car.
2. If you think you could even come close to duplicating that car for less than said asking price after buying the car , building the chassis , motor , trans , and not to mention the paint and misc stuff to put one together you are sadly mistaken ( MAYBE just MAYBE if you could do every single piece of work to the car including custom paint , trans and engine building and machine work ) but I doubt it HIGHLY doubt it
3. You openly admit to be a lurker ( creeper ) lol had to throw that in for my own amusement but we don't even know if you are a REAL class racer or your real name. Unless you last name is " BOY " then I feel sorry for your family tree
4. You can see from the 107 mph trap speed of said B/SA you are referring to said person lifted.
5. The weather in Gainesville was STUPID fast if you paid attention and a lot of people in fear of getting hit with H.P would have done the smart thing and lifted even in class to take a loss rather then get a instant HP put on the combo for going -1.2 under the index of given class.
6. I can assume by your comment you also are a fan of street outlaws and probably voted for Hillary ( again for my amusement ) lol

Tommy,

This Kenny guy may be the same guy that got mad at Allen Sherman because he would not share the part numbers of his pistons and cam part number and all the other specs of his engine..

If he is that smart, he might notice that Allen had better numbers throughout the run and then lifted so he would not get a hit.

HandOverFist 03-21-2017 03:03 AM

He knew he was late on the tree and wisely declined to run it out.

rod butcher 03-21-2017 08:11 AM

I think the Indy 2016 class winner in B/SA to answer your question.

Pedigo Perf 03-21-2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rod butcher (Post 530276)
I think the Indy 2016 class winner in B/SA to answer your question.

Bingo

Kenny Boy 03-21-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyPettigrew3076 (Post 530265)

1. Fast Shocks seems to think his new car works well. They are using it as a model for how a car should leave and land on Facebook. Why is it still slower than a car over 300 lbs heavier?
2. Why buy his car he's getting rid of, because its worse than this new car, when I could have bought the car that whipped him for half the $?
3. This is how this site operates. No real name needed
4. Why lift if you are winning? He could have still got the win and not hit the combo. There was room. Whats 1 hit anyway? Its 37 HP softer than the other lane with the same motor.
5. See answer #4
6. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not funny