CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Top Sportsman and Top Dragster (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Brown brothers racing (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=13310)

wsmracing 10-05-2008 09:55 PM

Brown brothers racing

Congratulations to al & andre brown on their t/s win at atco

wsm

jim powers 10-06-2008 08:29 AM

Re: Brown brothers racing

Congratulations on a much deserved win in top dragster;two hard working guys with what has to be the most detailed and best looking car in the class,see you at the grove!!

Jim Carter 10-06-2008 11:38 AM

A & A:
Congratulations on your win!! Way overdue! I wish I had driven back down on Sunday just for that.
BTW: For Jim Powers to complement your car's finish and level of detail, it has to be awesome. His own Camaro is over the top!!

Enjoy the spoils.
Jim Carter
1396G/SA

Brian Hansbury 10-06-2008 08:45 PM

Congrats, you guys are great people even though i lost to you in round 4 ....lol.....nice to meet you hope to see and race you again...

Rich Biebel 10-07-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Hansbury (Post 86026)
Congrats, you guys are great people even though i lost to you in round 4 ....lol.....nice to meet you hope to see and race you again...

You were looking good there Brian......I saw rd 3 before I headed home..... Congrats to the Browns on a nice win!.....Rich

Brian Hansbury 10-07-2008 06:49 PM

Thanks rich it was great to see you there .......it helps that i am driving for such a great team the Hofmann racing family is great .....i hope to be doing this alot more in the future (plus bracket racing at home....lol)
of course

Brian

Johnny 10-07-2008 06:57 PM

Congrats to the Brown family. They wore my *** out in the final. Not much I was gonna do when I was .003 on the tree and second to leave. Not only do they know how to race but there is nobody who has got a cleaner operation then them. Congratulations on a Great Win!!!

lydia428 10-08-2008 08:20 PM

Congratulations to Andre and Al Brown for your win at ATCO. Job well done.

Andre Brown 10-09-2008 09:05 PM

Thanks Everyone: for the kind words Every round was close. Thanks Jim wish you were still there. Johnny good run I had to what I had to do running you ( your the # 1 man out there) thanks for the kind words. Brian again close run you and Wayne Hofmann have a class act team. Talked with Antron he said he would like to try the Div-1 top dragster guys sometime. I told him he had better change winning in Top Fuel Dragster. You can guess what he said next. Thanks again everyone. Andre

ernie kendall 10-13-2008 05:06 PM

as one of the t/d sponsors i want to congratulate al and andre on their win at atco. they are real gentleman . ernie kendall