CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Indy- Calling all A Class cars! (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=70576)

james schaechter 08-01-2018 05:37 AM

Indy- Calling all A Class cars!

The Challenge is on for A Stick and A/SA Stock Eliminator cars at Indy!
Once again this year, the A Stick cars will battle for the traveling trophy and prizes. A/SA too!

For years, I have helped to capture Racer and Company support in support of the A cars Class showdown at Indy. It is just another way to show support for some cool cars duking it out for class.

One of the most important ways to help is to show your support as Racers. If you know are interested in supporting the process please reach out to me. We have enjoyed some great support in years past. Just e mail me at jimschaechter@earthlink.net or post here so I can get together with you.

Yo Ken and classracer.com has supported us from the beginning and serves as the way to reach Racers and supporters that want to make to support the Challenge. Once again, Lee Norton will be creating a custom T to commemorate the race as well!

As always, thanks to all for the support. I will update as the list grows!

boxmotorsports 08-01-2018 08:12 AM

Re: Indy- Calling all A Class cars!

Good morning James. Can you put down Maple City Tire for sponsorship for that event. 100 cash for the winner of A/SA and 100 cash for the winner of A/S.
Thanks
Doug Box
P.S I think you have our company logo for the shirts,

james schaechter 08-01-2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxmotorsports (Post 568886)
Good morning James. Can you put down Maple City Tire for sponsorship for that event. 100 cash for the winner of A/SA and 100 cash for the winner of A/S.
Thanks
Doug Box
P.S I think you have our company logo for the shirts,

Awesome! I have your logo so we are good to go there

james schaechter 08-01-2018 05:28 PM

Brian Tilburg is putting up $100 for the winner and $50 for the runner up in A/Stick and A/SA!

Thanks Brian!

james schaechter 08-02-2018 05:00 AM

Tom Jenkins at AFIS is in once again. Tom and Air Fuel Ignition Systems has been a long time supporter. (Shameless plug) I use their spark plug wires and in the Cavalier SS car, their injectors.

Ultimate Converter Concepts 08-02-2018 08:13 AM

Ultimate Converter Concepts would like to post $100 for win and $50 for runner up also.

james schaechter 08-02-2018 11:50 AM

Lenny just e mailed me back. He upped it to $200 for winner and $100 for runner up A/SA!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate Converter Concepts (Post 568974)
Ultimate Converter Concepts would like to post $100 for win and $50 for runner up also.

james schaechter 08-02-2018 11:52 AM

A Stick News Flash!
Tom Russell from Russell Performance is putting up $1,000 for the A/ Stick winner and $500 cash for the A/Stick Runner up!

WOW!

james schaechter 08-02-2018 06:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lee Norton from racertees made the coolest shirts this year!

TOSTO RACING 08-02-2018 07:37 PM

This deal is sooo cool, One of these days I'll be there for sure !!