CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Harland Sharp Rockers (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=40288)

Darcy Clarke 04-17-2012 11:13 PM

Harland Sharp Rockers

I just wanted to say that the folks at Harland Sharp are awesome to work with they sent me an intake and exhaust rocker with a shaft and hold downs to check the ratio on my engine. Once I check it they will make the ratio to check exactly what is needed. I think this is an awesome service.

Darcy Clarke
A/SA, SS/JA

Ed Wright 04-17-2012 11:47 PM

Re: Harland Sharp Rockers

Really nice article in the ND that arrived today about them. They made the first set of roller rockets I ever ownned, way back when my hair was still brown. Nice pieces.

Robert Simpson 04-18-2012 07:32 AM

You are correct. Harland did the same for me. Sent me a sample rocker to check on my car then built me a set to my specs. I have the diamond series and I really like what they offer and the effort that they take to help the racers. Plus, I just became a dealer for them. Good people.

Robert

Myron Piatek 04-18-2012 11:48 AM

Same here - shipped back & forth a couple times to get my geometry right. I used their rockers for years long ago on a 360 W-2 head bracket car and ran the heck out of them with no issues. Was glad to see IHRA allowing them in Stock a while back and now NHRA!

Tom Goldman 04-18-2012 08:25 PM

Just good people and a superior product.
I have a set of Harlan Sharp rockers in an AMC engine I sold over 30 years ago, with thousands of street driving miles on them since, and they were like new when I freshened the engine last year.

Jimmy Smith 04-18-2012 11:08 PM

I had a very good experience with Harlan Sharp Co and Randy Jr lots of knowledge and willing to help. A+ Later J.Smith 4621 racing

leeseracing 04-19-2012 09:04 PM

This is good to know. I was always skeptical about Harland Sharp rockers because their price was substantially lower than the competition (at least in Pontiac world) and I figured there must be something missing. Sounds like, at least in terms of customer service, nothing is missing - it is a better deal.

davidhuff 04-19-2012 09:53 PM

Sure sounds like a great company.

Mike Brogniez 04-20-2012 07:10 AM

Quality, service, price, choose any two the third is free at HSR....a rare situation in these times.

ron mattson 04-20-2012 09:08 AM

Very good to deal with!!!!!