CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Name the youngster in the pic! (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=68388)

Ken Kopecky 12-03-2017 03:53 PM

Name the youngster in the pic!

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls of all ages. Now that the race season is over, we can start having a little fun. Well as much fun as we're allowed anyway. We do have rules to go by.

Anyway, here is a name the person in the picture contest for our fellow racers and friends. The one stipulation is that the parents of this little guy are not allowed to share or contribute to this little game. I do have permission from them to post the picture though. They also felt that posting this picture would be fun so let the naming begin! Not sure what the winner would get as a prize but if we meet at a race somewhere, let me know and I would certainly buy you a tasty beverage. Sorry, no hints.

Ken Kopecky
1454 E/SA

Eric Merryfield 12-03-2017 04:10 PM

Re: Name the youngster in the pic!

Since you are in NJ, I'm going to guess Bubba Linke.....Blonde hair and lack of cigar in mouth eliminated Ed Fernandez!

Eric

PJ305 12-03-2017 04:21 PM

Timmy Gray

Pinballer 12-03-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Merryfield (Post 550944)
Since you are in NJ, I'm going to guess Russ Linke.....Blonde hair and lack of cigar in mouth eliminated Ed Fernandez!

Eric

Good one Eric...now that I've met Ed I sure get the picture.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be Ed F, because back in the 1940's, with no car seats available yet, NYC families told their kids to get in the back seat or up on the back package shelf and to lay down and shut up. :)

dean ribeiro 12-03-2017 07:52 PM

Tom Sheehan?

Brett C 12-03-2017 10:31 PM

Given that car seat, relatively young.
Well by my measurements anyway.

Ed Fernandez 12-03-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinballer (Post 550955)
Good one Eric...now that I've met Ed I sure get the picture.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be Ed F, because back in the 1940's, with no car seats available yet, NYC families told their kids to get in the back seat or up on the back package shelf and to lay down and shut up. :)

Rode back there many times. No cigars then though.

richie 2 12-07-2017 03:41 PM

looks like a serious racer even back then...

Signman 12-08-2017 10:07 AM

Kevin Fogerty Jr

Bob Don 12-08-2017 11:11 AM

James Giermanski