CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Meziere customer service (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=70666)

Mike Graham 08-11-2018 12:42 PM

Meziere customer service

I recently turned in a $500 certificate to Meziere. I selected a product that had a $570 value. I ask them to call me for credit card information for balance and shipping. We went to Sonoma for a race and on the way back I thought of calling them to see if they got my certificate. After arriving home I found the most beautiful starter that I had ever seen.
Along with it was a zero balance invoice. They had picked up the balance and shipping.
We need to support companies like this that go above and beyond for sportsman racers.
Thank you Meziere enterprises

SSDiv6 08-11-2018 06:48 PM

Re: Meziere customer service

Don and family are one of the best!
I have been doing lots of business with Don on a special project that requires custom parts. He and his staff have been outstanding and great to work with!

Dana Fitzpatrick 08-11-2018 07:27 PM

I agree, Mike. There are some products/people I support without shopping for the best deal-I buy from them. Racepak is the latest addition to my list.

Dragsinger 08-11-2018 07:29 PM

All my experience with Meziere Company is excellent, both parts and service.

black88coupe 08-11-2018 07:31 PM

That is great to hear. Have their water pump on my bracket car.

mitch kight 08-11-2018 08:40 PM

Glad to hear! Am buying new starter for car and it will be one of there’s! Thanks

sammy pizzolato 08-11-2018 09:17 PM

Meziere the best starter Ever.i went through five MSD Starters last year and two flywheels. i went to a Meziere starter and flywheel.that is the best my big block Chevy has ever started.

Shake & Bake 08-11-2018 09:32 PM

I too give Meziere products a BIG thumbs up. Been running one of there flexplates for 4/years now.

Shaun Quill 08-11-2018 10:14 PM

I don’t have one but I’ve been told Meziere is the only starter to buy. I know where I’ll go when I need one after reading this.

340Cuda 08-12-2018 09:36 AM

Best customer service ever!

They built me a flexplate. I paid in advance, when the plate was finished I got it and a partial refund check! How many times does that happen!

My son sent them a fifteen year old water pump to be repaired. It was shipped back, totally repaired the same day that they got it.