CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   I am Honored (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=70326)

Eddies66 07-02-2018 05:59 PM

I am Honored

I am honored and proud to have been nominated for Nevada Veteran of the Month. It is such a privilege to work as Nevada Veterans Advocate. This type of work is much needed in helping our Veterans receive the benefits that they earned. I will continue to support my sisters and brothers in a professional and caring manner.

Mark Yacavone 07-02-2018 09:29 PM

Re: I am Honored

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 566632)
I am honored and proud to have been nominated for Nevada Veteran of the Month. It is such a privilege to work as Nevada Veterans Advocate. This type of work is much needed in helping our Veterans receive the benefits that they earned. I will continue to support my sisters and brothers in a professional and caring manner.

Congrats...and thank you.

FED 387 07-02-2018 09:33 PM

Congrats and thank you for your service. Demote fi. I'm sure many people appreciate your efforts if they don't then they really do not understand the whole situation. Fed 387

Lew Silverman 07-02-2018 11:47 PM

Congratulations on your nomination, Eddie, and thank you for your continued service to our Nation and our Veterans. There is still a great deal to be done, and folks like you make things happen!

Again, many thanks!

Lew
"Soldier for Life"!

Eddies66 07-03-2018 08:58 AM

Thank you all for the kind words. Please keep in mind I don't do this for a pat on the back, I do this because it needs to be done. We have far too many Vets that are clueless about the benefits that they earned for their service and sacrifice to this great nation. We have far too many Vets that are homeless and in need of medical and mental health. Has many of you know I worked for the Federal government for 39 years, 24 of those as a Mustanger in the US Marine Corps. I understand the so-called "red tape" and how hard it is to get a response from an organization that fines it too easy to say "no". I think most of you that know me, know that I don't except "no" for an answer. I am no one's hero but I have walked among a few in my life. Again, thank you.

340Cuda 07-03-2018 10:00 AM

Thanks you for your service, both "back then" and now.

Bill

Carguy49 07-03-2018 10:16 AM

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do. God Bless America and all the men and women who serve.

SStockDart 07-04-2018 09:21 AM

Thank you Ed.

FrankChastain 09-09-2018 09:38 AM

Congrats...and thank you.

Greg Reimer 7376 09-09-2018 04:21 PM

Yes, Eddie! Thank you for all you have done and are doing now. Always look forward to seeing you at Pomona whenever we race there. It's nice to be among great Americans !!!