CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How About A Live From Barrett Jackson? (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=68738)

Larry Hill 01-17-2018 10:39 AM

How About A Live From Barrett Jackson?

Will we see Mike and Paula add to their collection?

Show us some cool stuff!

stocker396 01-17-2018 01:05 PM

Re: How About A Live From Barrett Jackson?

How about NO. He gets too much publicity already. Its not racing relevant. The cars are usually overpriced junk. Some of us really dont care about the absurdly rich spending too much money on buy sell tv. One of the best things about being in TX is I can turn it off and not have to live through it. PS Craig Jackson is a Liar, Thief and a Crook who doesnt pay his bills......

Cotten 01-17-2018 01:26 PM

Wow

No worries I have no plans to post on this forum anything about me or the numerous other drag racers that will be there having a good time.

Jeff Jewell 01-17-2018 01:54 PM

I was there for the first time on Sunday and I thought it was pretty cool. Kind of like Disney. You can't see it all in 1 day.

Lyn Smith 01-17-2018 01:57 PM

Stocker 396.Please tell us what you really think about B Jackson.LOLThey do auction off some cars for great charities sometimes.May be you missed those.

MR DERBY CITY 01-17-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocker396 (Post 553994)
How about NO. He gets too much publicity already. Its not racing relevant. The cars are usually overpriced junk. Some of us really dont care about the absurdly rich spending too much money on buy sell tv. One of the best things about being in TX is I can turn it off and not have to live through it. PS Craig Jackson is a Liar, Thief and a Crook who doesnt pay his bills......

Your opinion is fine , please turn off your TV but some of us in the frozen TUNDRA were wondering if First in the nines Bobby D. and his cohort Diamond Jim Meador were stirring about at the BJ auction......

jmcarter 01-17-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cotten (Post 553997)
Wow

No worries I have no plans to post on this forum anything about me or the numerous other drag racers that will be there having a good time.

Sorry to hear that Mike but know several others have gone a similar route. Too many people act like it's Facebook and think people post things just so others can make derogatory comments about it. It does get old, but families are like that I suppose. Have a good time there regardless, lots of very interesting cars there every year, from 30K Isettas to amazing show cars.

supergas4 01-17-2018 05:01 PM

stocker396 needs a chill pill

MR DERBY CITY 01-17-2018 06:44 PM

Re: How About A Live From Barrett Jackson

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 554004)
Your opinion is fine , please turn off your TV but some of us in the frozen TUNDRA were wondering if First in the nines Bobby D. and his cohort Diamond Jim Meador were stirring about at the BJ auction......

My left coast sources have informed me that Bobby D. never left Gallup and Diamond Jim is working away in his garage ...........Hope that the Cottens have a wonderful time,.......Usually Jim DeFrank is in the center of the action......

Charlie A 01-17-2018 08:39 PM

I think Spyphish was putting his LO 23 Hemi Dart in this sale.