CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Live from the Medford LODRS (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=35931)

Toby Lang 09-09-2011 02:31 PM

Live from the Medford LODRS

I'm on my way down right now. This is two day race. Test-n-tune is today with qualifying on Saturday and eliminations on Sunday. I should be there about 5 PM. It's supposed 100 degrees this weekend. More later.

-Toby

67chevygary 09-09-2011 02:56 PM

Re: Live from the Medford LODRS

how about makin it 2 div. wins in a row? good luck Toby.

Carguy49 09-09-2011 05:36 PM

:cool::cool::) Good luck to you this weekend. Is Jody making the trip also? Looking forward to the videos/pictures from Medford. As a side note, How was the Indy experience as a crew chief? By the way, awesome videos from there. The Toby Lang Productions are the best. Anyway, good luck, stay cool - if possible - and have a safe trip home. Your buddy Ron in Fife.

Jeff Goss 09-09-2011 08:10 PM

Toby, I'm sending you more of my good Karma! I have a lot saved up from not racing. It worked last time, should work this time too! :D

Good luck this weekend!

Toby Lang 09-09-2011 08:37 PM

Well, I made it and as expected there's hardly any cars here. Hopefully, there will be at least 33 Stockers, but that might be pushing it. Since I'm going back to Charlotte in a few days to help Chris, I can't make the Woodburn makeup race so I had to come here instead.

Ron, no, Jody won't be here. He will be going to Woodburn and Las Vegas for his last two divisionals. Crew chiefing is pretty cool. It was a little weird when they called Stock to the lanes for the first qualifier though. :)

Thanks for the Karma, Jeff! And thanks, Gary! I've never won two division races in a row before. This would be a great time to do it!

I forgot to bring Chris's monopod with me so I whipped one up yesterday with a 3/4" wooden dowel, some threaded rod and some rubber to go between the camera and the dowel. I'll give it a try tomorrow and see how it works!

-Toby

Toby Lang 09-10-2011 12:23 PM

It's going to be another hot day here in Medford. High is expected to be 101 today. Stock is first out at 9:30. More later ...

-Toby

Toby Lang 09-10-2011 01:09 PM

Pretty SLOW out there, Johnny! Guess I better take the 'R' off the window ... :(

-Toby

Toby Lang 09-10-2011 03:50 PM

I had a little trouble finding the scoreboards in the view finder. I'll get it figured out though. :)

Toby Lang 09-10-2011 05:02 PM

Toby Lang 09-10-2011 09:04 PM

Traction? Not so much.