CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Has anyone heard from James Williamson? (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=70994)

Mike Jones 09-14-2018 04:47 PM

Has anyone heard from James Williamson?

New Bern got hit pretty hard from Hurricane Florence, hope JW is OK...
Mike A114

Pistol Pete 09-14-2018 04:58 PM

Re: Has anyone heard from James Williamson?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Jones (Post 572818)
New Bern got hit pretty hard from Hurricane Florence, hope JW is OK...
Mike A114

Yes. He's in Disney.

Frank Castros 09-14-2018 05:28 PM

Lots of folks from the Carolina coast went to Mickey's house. God bless everyone in the Wilmington area, they got hammered all day long.

J.R. Haddad 09-14-2018 05:36 PM

Glad to hear Cooter is at Wally World. CNN was reporting from New Bern this morning as I was leaving for work, and I was hoping Cooter & family were somewhere else, or safe at home. Good news.

HR9121 09-14-2018 06:50 PM

Hey everyone as Pete said we are at Disneyland. They were forecasting it to come ashore as a CAT 4 so we decided to take a little vacation. Didn't want any part of that, I was entered in Maple Grove for a while but that looked like it was going to be a mug bog so my wife talked me into this. Would've been alot cheaper to go to the Grove!
My little town is devastated and we are heartbroken but we will worry about that later and I'm pretty sure we might have lost our beach place.
The Rowe's car lot and shop is flooded and possibly Greg's house. I texted Alice and Joe Tysinger earlier and they are fine as well.
Thanks for thinking of me and keep our area in your prayers.

Brett C 09-14-2018 07:03 PM

All the best to all of those affected. Unfortunately we coonasses know oh too well how that goes. God bless!

HR9121 09-14-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brett C (Post 572838)
All the best to all of those affected. Unfortunately we coonasses know oh too well how that goes. God bless!

Hey Brett people in town love you coonasses. The Cajun Navy rescued over hundred people around New Bern last night!!!!

Brett C 09-15-2018 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HR9121 (Post 572839)
Hey Brett people in town love you coonasses. The Cajun Navy rescued over hundred people around New Bern last night!!!!

Cooter, by the way, you da man!
Wait! Which Cooter is this?! Just joking! Both Cooters are top notch!
Man anyway that we can help y’all just holla and we are on the way!
God keep all safe!

HR9121 09-15-2018 11:34 AM

Thanks Brett I appreciate the offer. By the way I'm the taller, older and distinguished Cooter!!
I also want to add that I texted Comp racer Randy Daniels and they are all fine as well. He only lives a few miles from me.
I would like to encourage everyone if you can to donate to a hurricane relief organization. Eastern North Carolina is devastated and will need any and all assistance. Thank you to all for the texts and Facebook messages it really means a lot.

Dave Ribeiro 09-15-2018 06:23 PM

Cooter, glad to hear you did the Right Thing " Family First "....Hope all the other people in NC & SC come out OK ???