CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Nostalgia Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   I have 45 years worth of contingency decals (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=67056)

prostockpete1 07-31-2017 10:23 PM

I have 45 years worth of contingency decals

anybody doing a restoration on a stock / super stocker / prostocker etc needing original contingency decals for the perfect period correct finishing touch .. I have like 6 Rubbermaid tubs of decals starting from the late 60;s to last few years .. they are all sorted by first letters so I think I can find what you mite be looking for .. email if I can be help to some project ..prostockpete1@gmail.com

Ghost Missle 08-01-2017 07:51 AM

Re: I have 45 years worth of contingency decals

I sent you an email. Thanks, John

Tim H 08-01-2017 12:43 PM

Guys, just think how old Pete must be ... Lmao

Ghost Missle 08-01-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim H (Post 540710)
Guys, just think how old Pete must be ... Lmao

Well.....I'm not sayin' anything until after he sends me some stickers...LOL.

Frank Castros 08-02-2017 08:36 PM

Pete you have a PM

340Cuda 08-03-2017 09:15 AM

Pete is 48, he started early...

prostockpete1 08-03-2017 11:14 AM

yes my mother pushed me around in a carriage in the staging lanes of NHRA events back in late 60's when the official would walk down lanes with the brown envelope with that races contingency decals inside .. you know I.m kidding ... but the offical workin the lanes with envelopes in hand is true .. thats what started this massive collection ... keep the requests coming , I know this decal stuff is important to some resto projects

Ghost Missle 08-03-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prostockpete1 (Post 540895)
.......I know this decal stuff is important to some resto projects

It sure is. Thanks Pete!

Tim H 08-03-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prostockpete1 (Post 540895)
yes my mother pushed me around in a carriage in the staging lanes of NHRA events back in late 60's when the official would walk down lanes with the brown envelope with that races contingency decals inside .. you know I.m kidding ... but the offical workin the lanes with envelopes in hand is true .. thats what started this massive collection ... keep the requests coming , I know this decal stuff is important to some resto projects

Now we push Pete thru the lanes waiting for the official walking down the lanes with the brown bag giving out DEPENDS !!!

jackarnew 08-05-2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim H (Post 540933)
Now we push Pete thru the lanes waiting for the official walking down the lanes with the brown bag giving out DEPENDS !!!

DON't make fun of us old guys, we were there when it all started and help make it the mess it is now !!!