CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   racers beware (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=68695)

5939 01-12-2018 03:29 PM

racers beware

Im hoping somebody in the Atlanta Georgia area can help me out. I've sent Bill Diehl money for motor parts and have not yet receive them. This is the same Bill that was building the Boss mustang. I'ts been two months. He keeps telling me he'll get them out, but never does. I'm more than willing to come and get them. Please, help me. My name is Dave Picht. My phone number is 651 739 5797. I hope nobody else has had to deal with him. Thank You Class Racers.

Rich Wallin 01-12-2018 03:37 PM

Re: racers beware

little different issue, sent him parts never received payment, looks like the guy has been in and out of the hospital but enough time to resolve any issues, I asked for the parts back .... got nothing. Not a lot of cash, its the principle... will see him at a race somewhere...

MR DERBY CITY 01-12-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5939 (Post 553593)
Im hoping somebody in the Atlanta Georgia area can help me out. I've sent Bill Diehl money for motor parts and have not yet receive them. This is the same Bill that was building the Boss mustang. I'ts been two months. He keeps telling me he'll get them out, but never does. I'm more than willing to come and get them. Please, help me. My name is Dave Picht. My phone number is 651 739 5797. I hope nobody else has had to deal with him. Thank You Class Racers.

Hope that Bill steps up to the plate OR someone can help Dave Picht out...Dave is a real racer......

5939 01-12-2018 07:44 PM

Hi Rich, do you have an address for Bill. Sorry to hear what happened to you.

Rich Wallin 01-12-2018 08:13 PM

Was a p.o.box in Woodstock ga. I do have my usps receipt with a tracking number

5939 01-12-2018 08:33 PM

Thanks Rich, That's all I have also. Was hoping for a street address or something more.

james schaechter 01-12-2018 09:01 PM

Dave call me. I live north of Atlanta and can drive over to pick up your goods or money. Do I need to bring Rocco and Moose? 563-505-

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5939 (Post 553593)

james schaechter 01-12-2018 09:13 PM

https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/query.as...string=2334717

This shows him in Canton GA
Hopefully the guy is just under the weather and has good intentions. That being said, he was pretty much an arrogant arse on line here and the reviews about his business practices are less than exemplary shall we say.

Rich Wallin 01-12-2018 09:37 PM

Have buying and selling ford parts like this for 40 years my intent was not to make any money on these parts or take advantage of anyone I sent him a bare boss 351 cyl head casting not going to use it just tried to help another racer out first time for everything ... he can keep the head he needs it much worse than me .. I have a good suggestion if he needs to store it someplace ... use your imagination... I am sure I will never get paid so be it

Bill Diehl 01-13-2018 11:23 AM

Just made aware of this thread, yes i have the mans parts and yes I been in an out of the hospital, 3 times since christmas. but I did promise to ship his stuff and have not seen it through. Rich, your money will be on the way also. I understand it has been a long time for both of you, patients folks I will come thru

sorry for the hurt feelings everybody. The mans parts will be on the way to Minnesota

BTW,,,everybody has received there stuff in a timely fashion at a bargain price... Dave and Rich I left hanging again, sorry for the delay...bad health is killing me...imagine that

Bill Diehl 01-13-2018 11:31 AM

deleted

5939 01-13-2018 12:10 PM

you keep saying your in and out of the hospital, and your going to ship my parts for two months now. It would seem to me that it would be so simple to let Jim or I pick the parts up.

james schaechter 01-13-2018 01:25 PM

Bill, you don’t have to fear me at all.Your own actions are all that you need to fear. Your reputation here and elsewhere have not been good. When you take such a large amount of money and don’t follow through with your commitment or communicate it is reasonable for the person that gave you money to have concerns. I am happy to help. If you would communicate with Dave and come through with the parts that he fronted the money for that would take care of it. I can come help by picking them up and then you have no worries about shipping them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Diehl (Post 553662)
James, lets me be crystal clear...threats will get nowhere I am 6-5 245 and half dead...but that wont slow me down....Now, I do have the mans stuff and I did drop the ball AND I and ONLY I will make it right.

have a nice day

Rich Wallin 01-13-2018 02:04 PM

Bill first of all wish you full recovery from your health issues. This thread could have been avoided by a simple call or email to Dave or I. Communication of your situation is key you did respond to my first email, the remainder 3 were ignored. You will never a a more easy person to deal with than me all this required was communication. The cyl head shipped to you means nothing to me in comparison to other things on my plate , keep the head small potatoes for me... but the damage is done if you responded I would have never joined in on this thread ... get well soon

5939 01-13-2018 05:02 PM

Bill, you said in a post that you and only you will take care of this. Has your dealings with other people gotten so bad you have no friends left to help you out. Please send me my parts.

james schaechter 01-15-2018 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Diehl (Post 553662)
James, lets me be crystal clear...threats will get nowhere I am 6-5 245 and half dead...but that wont slow me down....Now, I do have the mans stuff and I did drop the ball AND I and ONLY I will make it right.

have a nice day

Let’s hope Bill Diehl is (at least in this case) a man of his word.

Bill, My goal is to assist a friend and fellow racer. If there is a challenge with your health or any other barrier to providing the parts or returning the considerable amount of money that you accepted for the parts, let me know. I am happy to come by and help do whatever is preventing you from making good here.

I would expect that if you can post here, you can pick up the phone and talk to Dave. Anyone that was really going to make good on the racer to racer agreement would do that. You have my number as well. Let me know how I can help you get this done quickly if you can’t do it on your own.

Dave Noll 01-15-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Diehl (Post 553660)
and yes I been in an out of the hospital, 3 times since christmas. ...bad health is killing me...imagine that

He did ask for patience, he is struggling guys. :confused:

5939 01-16-2018 02:26 PM

Dave, What is your opinion of a reasonable amount of time? If you have been reading all the posts, its been now over two months, and Jim and I have offered to come and pick the parts up, and that should take a total of 30 minutes or less. He has not called Jim or I. I'm sure everybody on here feels he has had enough time to send the parts. I've about lost all contact with Bill, he wont call or text me.

5939 01-16-2018 03:06 PM

Jim, I need you to contact me when you get a chance. Thanks

sox 01-16-2018 03:25 PM

James, lets me be crystal clear...threats will get nowhere I am 6-5 245 and half dead...but that wont slow me down. Your Quote..

If threats wont slow you down, then why cant you make things right.

David Lee 01-16-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Just made aware of this thread, yes i have the mans parts and yes I been in an out of the hospital, 3 times since christmas. but I did promise to ship his stuff and have not seen it through. Rich, your money will be on the way also. I understand it has been a long time for both of you, patients folks I will come thru

sorry for the hurt feelings everybody. The mans parts will be on the way to Minnesota

BTW,,,everybody has received there stuff in a timely fashion at a bargain price... Dave and Rich I left hanging again, sorry for the delay...bad health is killing me...imagine that

Bill, your health is the most important thing, take care of yourself first.

Dave Noll 01-16-2018 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5939 (Post 553885)
Dave, What is your opinion of a reasonable amount of time? If you have been reading all the posts

Yes I have been reading the posts. The time complaint is between you and Bill. You opened this up to the court of public opinion. Bill has responded on here.

James, when You ask if you needed to bring Rocco and Moose, Bill just responded in like manner. I was following his build of the Mustang as I have a similar year Cougar. Your PM to me was rather harsh of him that it seems you have just researched sitting at your computer.

All that I am saying/reminding of is that he is have a health issue, I don't know the details. But since I have had a serious health issue myself, and he has ask for your patience, my public opinion is that you give him some slack.

5939 02-03-2018 12:05 PM

Just a little update. It's now been a little more than three weeks since I started this post and still no parts. Week after week he keeps saying he will get the parts and meet with Jim, but it never happens. For the people who think I should give him more time, Bill goes to work and runs his concrete company every day, but you think it's OK for him not to send me my parts. I want to thank the people that called me and sent PM's also. They all helped in one way or another. I keep hearing the block is in a machine shop and he owes money on it and they wont release it till he pays the bill. Jim is trying to help me as much as he can and I thank him very much for that. The road I'm on is a dead end, guess I have to take another road and see what results I can get on this one. Thanks class racers and hope your year is better than mine.

sox 02-03-2018 01:46 PM

https://www.kudzu.com/m/Bill-Diehl-Concrete-657932

Is this the guy. If it is, read the reply"s and that should sum it up.

Chevy55 02-03-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sox (Post 555086)

That sounds like him, he's constantly on the YB fighting for smaller government now we all know why!!! LOL

CMcAllister 02-03-2018 03:12 PM

Pay the machine shop bill and pick up the block an option? Sometimes it's best to just throw a little money at the problem and end the aggravation.

MR DERBY CITY 02-03-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sox (Post 555086)

Damn .....Bill, and to think I looked forward to your build.....I love KARMA....

5939 02-03-2018 04:13 PM

Paying the machine shop bill could be an option, but I have no idea where it is. Bill is very secretive about where any thing is. He doesn't want anybody near his place. He keeps telling Jim he would meet him somewhere or at his place. I have made a few phone calls from the leads I have gotten, either personal or machine shops that know him, and they all told me not to have anything to do with him. From all the links that are showing up, this is what he does. I have asked Bill for addresses so I could pick the parts up, he wont give me any.

FED 387 02-03-2018 04:32 PM

Check your pm

Alan Nyhus 02-03-2018 05:43 PM

Dave, is this one of the Track Boss Cleveland blocks?

Dave Noll 02-03-2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5939 (Post 555082)
For the people who think I should give him more time, Bill goes to work and runs his concrete company every day, but you think it's OK for him not to send me my parts.
Jim is trying to help me as much as he can and I thank him very much for that.

No I don't think its OK for him to not send you "paid for" parts. Bill stated his "bad health is killing him". I don't know what he has going on. This is all unfortunate.

You have a good friend in Jim.

Sean Marconette 02-03-2018 08:16 PM

Dave,

I have been wondering and hoping things were going in the right direction for you. It's very unfortunate that this is the update, and you still have not been given your money back or recieved the parts. Hope it turns around.

Sean

SSDiv6 02-03-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Nyhus (Post 555105)
Dave, is this one of the Track Boss Cleveland blocks?

No he is not.
The aftermarket Cleveland blocks are manufactured and sold by Tim Meyer.

Rich Wallin 02-05-2018 10:33 AM

Re: racers beware pm

5939 you have a PM, thanks

5939 02-05-2018 02:44 PM

Thanks Sox, nice link. Sounds like the guy, I hope everybody reads it and realize what I've been going through. This man cannot be trusted. To Alan, no its not. The track boss block is still in the development stages. To Rich, thanks for the P M, I will keep in touch.

SSGT Mustang 02-05-2018 05:46 PM

Contact the state attorney generals office and local law enforcement.

james schaechter 02-07-2018 06:29 AM

This Bill Diehl Guy is a bad bad person. The problem isn’t his health. No one wishes that on anyone. However, he has a long history of screwing people over locally with his business. He hides because he knows that people are after him. He has done this a long time. He started stealing from other car enthusiasts a while ago. Then he disappears from their website and he moves on to new audiences that don’t know him. This isn’t a one time deal where a guy just got over his head. He has a system that he employs over and over to get by. I offered to meet him and pick up the parts. Several times he even texted and said he was on his way, but running late, but in reality, he never had any intention of meeting with the parts. Then he goes on to whine about how the other people got such great deals and are happy..... like somehow it is ok to steal from every fourth person he deals with. Bill Diehl then said he was going to purposely wait because he was mad that public postings were made. Look, non of that had to happen, but he lied in every communication to them and to me and then stopped. If Dave had known this guy’s history, he would have never sent the money in advance. Bill Diehl does not want public postings, because more people will find out what s criminal he is. The more people that know about it, the harder it is for him to find his next victim.
I am hoping the legal system, will take care of this, but there appears to be a long line of people chasing this guy. Don’t trust him. Tell everyone. The one way to shut down a person that preys on others is to get the word out.

Oh and by the way, he doesn’t live in the house originally posted. He sold,that last September. He has multiple listings for a business to p.o. boxes only. He lives in Canton GA for now anyway, but he works out of town a lot. ( probably the word is out locally)

Jeff Niceswanger 02-07-2018 10:23 AM

If any of you spend time on "Yellow Bullet" you will see Bills post quite frequently ... Yellow is a racing site for all types. Radical at times, but tons of viewers . I just had a look at Bills stats and he has had 19,605 Post since 2008. Averages 5.9 post per day.

Jim Wahl 02-07-2018 02:22 PM

I have no dog in this fight but it pisses me off to no end that someone like this is giving the sport I love a black eye and my fellow racers so much pain. Here is some info I found. Might be helpful to some of you guys:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...Diehl+Concrete

https://www.google.com/search?ei=jUZ...53.UsECwZDKvrs

MR DERBY CITY 02-07-2018 02:50 PM

Quote:

One thing is for certain, No one will be doing business with Bill here on ClassRacer in the future. .What comes around goes around,and ETERNITY is a very long time......