CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Renegade Raceway Stock/Super Stock Combo Oct 5 & 6, 2019 (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=74199)

Larry Merk 09-15-2019 11:24 PM

Renegade Raceway Stock/Super Stock Combo Oct 5 & 6, 2019

Renegade Raceway Stock/Super Stock Combo Oct 5 & 6, 2019

Renegade Track Manager, Derek Snelson, informed me on September 14, that he plans to hold a Stock/Super Stock Combo race in conjunction with the track Halloween Race on October 5 & 6, 2019.

Details he related are:
8 car minimum field.
$500 to win. $50 entry. 100% payout to the racers.
Wally trophy to the winner.

The track schedule with a few details about the Halloween race are posted on their web site at http://www.renegaderaceway.com/
There is no mention of the STK/SS race on the schedule but look at it for gate times, etc. Pre-parking and test & tune on Friday.

They often post more information on their Facebook page so you might check there. Renegade-Raceway

One last item. For those who raced at Renegade in the past, and experienced the tack weed / goat head / puncture vine problem, it has long since been resolved. No flat tires for many years now.

If you have any questions or want more information, call the track at 509-877-4621.

theworm 09-16-2019 12:55 PM

Re: Renegade Raceway Stock/Super Stock Combo Oct 5 & 6, 2019

Quote:

Originally Posted by larry merk (Post 597721)
renegade raceway stock/super stock combo oct 5 & 6, 2019

renegade track manager, derek snelson, informed me on september 14, that he plans to hold a stock/super stock combo race in conjunction with the track halloween race on october 5 & 6, 2019.

Details he related are:
8 car minimum field.
$500 to win. $50 entry. 100% payout to the racers.
Wally trophy to the winner.

The track schedule with a few details about the halloween race are posted on their web site at http://www.renegaderaceway.com/
there is no mention of the stk/ss race on the schedule but look at it for gate times, etc. Pre-parking and test & tune on friday.

They often post more information on their facebook page so you might check there. Renegade-raceway

one last item. For those who raced at renegade in the past, and experienced the tack weed / goat head / puncture vine problem, it has long since been resolved. No flat tires for many years now.

If you have any questions or want more information, call the track at 509-877-4621.

and there only running eight mile so there web site said.

Jim Caughlin 09-18-2019 12:33 PM

I got official word from the track this morning, the combo race is on but moved to weekend of 12 & 13 Oct. The race is a double header and 1/4 mile. Entry is $50 per day, win is $400 and pays down to the semis. Let's see what we can do to get a good car count.

Jim Caughlin
SS 6019

Mike Merk 09-18-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Caughlin (Post 597889)
I got official word from the track this morning, the combo race is on but moved to weekend of 12 & 13 Oct. The race is a double header and 1/4 mile. Entry is $50 per day, win is $400 and pays down to the semis. Let's see what we can do to get a good car count.

Jim Caughlin
SS 6019

I'll second the confirmation I received from the track this morning. I should be getting my hands on the flyer to post here this evening or tomorrow morning. I was told the race will be 1/4 mile IF the remainder of the new guardrail is installed in time.

As a footnote, I suggested that this race be published on the schedule early next year to aide the turnout and the track agreed.

Dave Noll 09-18-2019 07:25 PM

Well that happened quick

Larry Merk 09-18-2019 09:13 PM

Re: Renegade Raceway Stock/Super Stock Combo Oct 12 & 13

1 Attachment(s)
ATTENTION RACERS: SCHEDULE CHANGE.

Several racers contacted the track today and were told the schedule for this race has changed.

The schedule for the Stock / Super Stock race at Renegade Raceway in Yakima has changed to October 12 & 13. The event flyer is attached.

It will be a race both days. In addition Jim Devine, of Devine Automotive Machine (DAM), will post $50 for the first perfect light in eliminations each day. We'll call it the "Best DAM light bonus."

The track has a guardrail issue which has required 1/8 mile racing for now. They are actively working to resolve the issue and if it is fixed by race weekend racing will be 1/4 mile, but no guarantees.

Hope to see a lot of you there.

Jasonmola 09-20-2019 09:04 PM

Does anyone know if they are doing a test and tune on Friday?

Mike Merk 09-20-2019 10:25 PM

Dave Noll 09-21-2019 03:59 AM

The tracks schedule and the flyer on Instagram say it is just the 12th and 13th.

Carguy49 09-24-2019 11:00 AM

Anyone have insight on the weather for the race????

How many are planning on attending? I meant to be at Woodburn for the Divisional, but life through me a curve.

If weather is good and no more curves, I plan on being at Renegade for this double header.