CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Live from the Classracer Nationals (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=77304)

HR9121 09-11-2020 10:25 AM

Live from the Classracer Nationals

Good morning everyone, we are in Cracker Barrel in Harrisburg getting our grub on then heading to Numidia to get a couple hits in the test and tune. I thought I would go ahead and start the Live since I know Ken is going to be busy! Weather looks good for the weekend last I saw and should be a fun filled weekend with some great racing.
Looking forward to seeing all my Yankee friends and frankly just racing again. Please feel free to add anything to the thread as we go through the weekend.

Glenn Briglio 09-11-2020 11:00 AM

Re: Live from the Classracer Nationals

Quote:

Originally Posted by HR9121 (Post 623199)
Good morning everyone, we are in Cracker Barrel in Harrisburg getting our grub on then heading to Numidia to get a couple hits in the test and tune. I thought I would go ahead and start the Live since I know Ken is going to be busy! Weather looks good for the weekend last I saw and should be a fun filled weekend with some great racing.
Looking forward to seeing all my Yankee friends and frankly just racing again. Please feel free to add anything to the thread as we go through the weekend.

Who you calling yankee......I'm a Met's fan...lol

Frank Castros 09-11-2020 11:12 AM

Let's Go Mets!

Julie Jordan 09-11-2020 11:46 AM

Thank you, looking forward to the reports!

MR DERBY CITY 09-11-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HR9121 (Post 623199)

How about a LIVE report on any interaction between James Perrone and Masshole....asking for a friend that runs the 255 combo....On a side note I met Glen Briglio and Wayne Totaro last week. It was a pleasure meeting these guys .......

Dave Turner 09-11-2020 02:08 PM

I believe that every darn post in this thread is earning a “LIKE” from me. :D

Tex will just have to represent “the herd” on his own. ;)

HR9121 09-11-2020 03:09 PM

We are here and parked looks to be a pretty good crowd so far. I'm getting set up for test and tune and will have more later. One note Bob Bender busted a flywheel and were going to talk him in to fixing it before he tries to leave. I told him we will have that sucker in within 2 hours. From someone that suffers through brutal summers with humidity this is a nice change. It's a beautiful track and setting so we are looking forward to it this weekend.

BG56 09-11-2020 04:12 PM

Make sure to hit the snack bar, a little taste of Brooklyn!

vic guilmino 09-11-2020 04:24 PM

no TV ?????

Bob Lasko 09-11-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vic guilmino (Post 623227)
no TV ?????

Ya, would be nice for people that can not attend