CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Looking for someone to haul car to Pomona (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=71244)

lvd2340 10-15-2018 04:01 PM

Looking for someone to haul car to Pomona

Not for me

Looking to help out Nelson Belot Jr who won the Pro ET Race of Champions at the Div 1 Bracket Finals and earned a spot to go represent Div 1 out at Pomona. Want to see if there's someone on their way to Pomona for the World Finals that has the room to haul his car out there for him and how much it would be. Car is in western Massachusetts and races for Lebanon Valley.

Contact his father Nelson @ Belot Auto Machine 413-655-0045 from 8am to 5pm

HR9121 10-15-2018 04:39 PM

Re: Looking for someone to haul car to Pomona

Is this a door car or dragster? I know someone who has room for a dragster but it would be from South Carolina.

pmrphil 10-15-2018 05:54 PM

It's a door car, James. South central Mass.

lvd2340 10-15-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HR9121 (Post 575007)
Is this a door car or dragster? I know someone who has room for a dragster but it would be from South Carolina.

Door car, 63 Olds F85

Mike Schwartz 10-16-2018 02:47 PM

If if doesn't work out, Fly-n-Drive? Try to connect with a local racer to borrow a car, or use a rental if nothing else works out.

FED 387 10-16-2018 10:18 PM

the guy wants to haul "A CAR " from someplace on the EAST COAST to POMONA CA not a race car a EFFING car--how hard is that to understand ??? u got apace to do the job -NO? then do not comment the guy wants to transport A CAR its not a dragster ITS A CAR--u got space then no comment is necessary-- End of Discussion!!!-- FED 387

Bernie Cunningham 10-16-2018 11:01 PM

Not for nothing, for all the Summit guys out there, I have a great car available. I wont be racing anymore so come on down, I'm 45 min. from Pomona.The car is good to go.
At Pomona it generally runs around 10.70 or better in bracket mode, weather permitting, weight can be pulled to go faster, it's easy to slow it down too. All support of course, log books from years. It wouldn't be the first time that I've been in the 'rent a racer' business! Just ask Gary Emmons, lol, good times, thx. B

Mike Schwartz 10-19-2018 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FED 387 (Post 575105)
the guy wants to haul "A CAR " from someplace on the EAST COAST to POMONA CA not a race car a EFFING car--how hard is that to understand ??? u got apace to do the job -NO? then do not comment the guy wants to transport A CAR its not a dragster ITS A CAR--u got space then no comment is necessary-- End of Discussion!!!-- FED 387

There is possibly a coherent statement in there.

pmrphil 10-19-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Schwartz (Post 575196)
There is possibly a coherent statement in there.

And just to clarify, it IS a RACECAR, not just a "effing" car. :cool:

MR DERBY CITY 10-19-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FED 387 (Post 575105)

This is a prime example of when an older racer does not take his meds correctly....Time to check that medicine cabinet and check your refills Mr. FED.....