CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Class for Stock and SS at Epping (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=68995)

Dave Casey 02-12-2018 08:30 PM

Class for Stock and SS at Epping

At the All Star Racing Association banquet held Feb 3rd, the president of New England Dragway had an exciting surprise announcement. The national event at New England will have class for stock and super stock. There has never been class at NED , and the cancelling of Englishtown got some minds working and now there will be some heads up class action. This is great news for our type of racing and certainly the New England area as it is filled with many class cars.

Mark Yacavone 02-12-2018 09:40 PM

Re: Class for Stock and SS at Epping

Same quota, Dave ?

Kevin Panzino 02-13-2018 12:44 AM

Excellent news, Dave! Very nice to see class being contested where it was not previously.
Sorry some other folks are so negative with their posts.......

Kp

Larry Hill 02-13-2018 08:39 AM

How far is Epping from Mayfield Ky. We will have to start saving up for the toll booths.

Mark Howes 02-13-2018 08:56 AM

If you are coming that far you might as well do the Canuck National Open tour the next two weekends!

$10k to win in Napierville the following weekend....then record hunting in Miramichi the next one....home of the first 9 second D/SA pass last year. I think 5 records were set there in 2016.

Back to original topic. Very excited about class in Epping. Great to highlight Class Racing in the Northeast!

jimi 02-13-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Hill (Post 555953)
How far is Epping from Mayfield Ky. We will have to start saving up for the toll booths.

larry i plan on going to epping this year to race have not been there for a long time, if you can make the trip you wont be disappointed the track, people and area is great ! leave some extra time for the beach.

Jeff Teuton 02-13-2018 07:06 PM

Well since my racing schedule is much reduced because of one reason or another, and my wife will probably be my crew chief (or beer hander tooer), we might talk about going up there, and then visit out grandson in Vermont at the college he goes to and then go to Cleveland and visit a granddaughter at the Cleveland Art Institute followed by a trip to Swannee Tennessee and visit another granddaughter at the University of the South. What yall think?

Superfan1 02-13-2018 07:09 PM

Nice track, nice people, and great food.

HR9121 02-13-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Teuton (Post 556025)
Well since my racing schedule is much reduced because of one reason or another, and my wife will probably be my crew chief (or beer hander tooer), we might talk about going up there, and then visit out grandson in Vermont at the college he goes to and then go to Cleveland and visit a granddaughter at the Cleveland Art Institute followed by a trip to Swannee Tennessee and visit another granddaughter at the University of the South. What yall think?

How much beer would a trip of this magnitude require?

Jeff Teuton 02-13-2018 08:48 PM

I had not thought about the beer quantity. One good thing is the LaBats Blue Light (excellent brew) is readily available up there (or I would think so). Lots of time to plan.