CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   All Star Racing Association (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Season Kickoff news and notes (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=46986)

Dave Casey 04-28-2013 02:17 PM

Season Kickoff news and notes

Some important stuff

As I write this,,May 4th is 6 days away, the weather forecast is excellant at this time, let's hope it stays that way, If not, THE RAIN DATE IS SATURDAY MAY 11TH.

Yesterday, as I traveled back from Atco, a racer called me from New England and said that they were moving all the trailers so that they could PAVE THIS WEEK. We maybe the first to use that new pavement.

Dues are $350 , please bring a filled out waiver with you if possible. We always encourage everyone to join ASRA, but non members are always welcome to race at ASRA events. Non members get the track portion of the purse which is about 40% of the total if you are a member.

More later,

Dave

barnca2010 04-28-2013 02:59 PM

Re: Season Kickoff news and notes

will t shirts be available to buy?

Lee Valentine 04-28-2013 04:05 PM

Dave do you think one of the board members could contact N.E. dragway and see if we could leave our trailers on the property till the open, thanks.

Marc LaBrecque 04-28-2013 04:28 PM

We'll have T shirts there along with ASRA plates and decals . Looks like nice weather we here in the New England area need a break so let's keep our fingers crossed . Those of you who haven't been to one of our races come join us !

tstickff 04-28-2013 06:16 PM

Lee,

I can ask Joe Lombardo this week if he will allow that, i work there part time so i will see him, i know they are doing a lot of construction to get ready for the national so they are trying to clear up areas, but i will ask for sure!

Tim Stickles

Dave Casey 04-28-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Valentine (Post 379267)
Dave do you think one of the board members could contact N.E. dragway and see if we could leave our trailers on the property till the open, thanks.

Lee,

It is 2 weeks till the open, and like Tim said, there is alot of work going on there to get ready for the National event. But it won't hurt to ask

Dave

david ring 05-01-2013 11:41 AM

I'm driving up from CT-do you know about when the first time trial is?

Marc LaBrecque 05-01-2013 05:41 PM

Dave ,gates open at 8am . We usally come out by 10am . Looking forward to seeing everybody . Weather looks great hoping for a big turnout .

Marc

tstickff 05-01-2013 06:18 PM

I spoke with Ron Heath today, he is the Race Director at the track, and a real great guy, in regards to leaving your trailers at the track until the national open, they are keeping it to members of their points program only, he said it is only $50 dollars to join the points program, then you can leave your rigs there at any point which is throughout the year.....fairly cheap in my opinion but thats the deal he told me!

thanks, Tim Stickles

Lee Valentine 05-01-2013 07:25 PM

Thanks Tim, see you Saturday.