CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mark Tallent in the hospital (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=10054)

larry dowty 03-26-2008 09:41 PM

Mark Tallent in the hospital

Does any buddy have any info about mark being in the hospital?

Gary Smith 03-26-2008 10:16 PM

Re: Mark Tallent in the hospital

Alex Denysenko's pretty tight with him. I'm sure he'll fill us in and provide contact info soon.

Gary Smith 03-27-2008 12:15 AM

Word from Alex:

"Mark has cancer and it has very rapidly spread within the last few days.
It is highly unlikely that he will make it to the weekend."

:(:(:(:(:( This is awful news. Everyone...and I mean everyone here needs to pray for Mark. The power of prayer has worked miracles before.

Life is too short to bicker over the little things. Hug your friends while you can. Relish every good moment you have, big or small. Take time to take in all the positive things around you in this life. Because tomorrow it could disappear.

Floyd Staggs 03-27-2008 01:38 AM

That is a very said thing to hear. I don't know Mark but I have heard of him and I'm very sorry to hear of his ilness. I wish him the very best and my prayers are with him.
I just celebrated my 66th birthday today and I thank God I'm as healthy as I am considering the way I have abused my bodyGod bless us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Wahl 03-27-2008 10:10 AM

This is terrible news for sure. Mark, I will be thinking of you constantly! I know the hospital is a scary place but have faith, God loves you. It's so hard, I know, but be positive and you will get through this. Jim

Alex Denysenko 03-27-2008 11:50 AM

Mark passed away this morning losing his battle with melanoma.
He is survived by his wife, 4 children, and parents.
As I learn more about services or places to pay respects I will notify all.

I have lost my best friend.

RIP Mark.

RJ Sledge 03-27-2008 12:03 PM

I spent some time visiting with Mark at the Phoenix races, he looked great and had told me of his condition. He was upbeat and positive about things. I will miss him. I too consider him a Friend who was always willing to offer help to anyone who was in need. I can't believe he is gone, yet I know he is in a better place and free from pain.

My deepest respect too him and his Family.

God Speed, Mark

R J Sledge

Jeff Lee 03-27-2008 12:05 PM

Mark was a REALLY good guy. He will be missed by all who knew him.
Alex & Beth, I'm just as sorry for your loss.

Chuck Norton 03-27-2008 12:47 PM

This thread is a stunning and tragic chronicle of the swiftness with which the world can turn. Mark was a real guy. I can never recall a time when he didn't have smile and say what was on his mind. He was a racer's racer!

c

Rod Greene 03-27-2008 12:56 PM

The racing community has lost a class guy. He will be missed.