CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Events (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Roll Call for Midwest Class Racers going to Marion SD (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=53294)

bobbyd6 05-28-2014 11:15 AM

Roll Call for Midwest Class Racers going to Marion SD

Midwest Class Racers 1st Event of the 2014 Season will be next weekend June 7th & 8th at Thunder Valley in Marion South Dakota!! Guaranteed Payout of $2,000.00 each day regardless of car count!!! Also free Log Books will be given out to the racers!! Look forward to seeing a record car count there!! Look below on the MCR page for more details!! Lots of new cars & owners from South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota should be there!! Post on here if you plan on coming!!!

Jason Shepard 05-28-2014 11:34 AM

Re: Roll Call for Midwest Class Racers going to Marion SD

Count me in!! My car is a new build this year also! Looking forward to it!

Alan Nyhus 05-28-2014 11:57 AM

Count me in, as well. -Al

Paul Merolla 05-28-2014 01:23 PM

We'll be there, along with Frank Allen, and John & Rosie Hladky are planning on it too.

Randy Shepard 05-29-2014 07:53 AM

I will be there as well. Gotta try and keep up with the kid!

Sean Marconette 05-29-2014 08:15 AM

Planning on being there if the car runs tomorrow. Is there a schedule for each day?
Thanks
Sean

JRyan 05-29-2014 09:34 AM

Sean,
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But, usually Saturday qualifying is at 3,4,5 PM with eliminations following at 6 or so. Sunday we usually have two qualifying hits at I believe 10-11 and eliminations around noon.

We plan on being there with my Nova and possibly dad driving his Olds. Still have a lot of work to do on his though so we're not completely sure about that.

Rick

Dan Wiese 05-29-2014 10:20 AM

Just off the phone with TVD schedule for sat will be time trials 3 & 4 elims @5 (in order to get races done earlier on sat we have gone to 2 time trials) sun will be time trials 9 10 11 elims @1. From the races I have attended this year the starting line crew is doing an excellent job of track prep. Looking forward to a great first race weekend. If all works well Alex & I will both be racing.

Dan Wiese
(507)-920-6135 please call for questions or concerns
John Mcleod
(605)-770-3860

JRyan 05-29-2014 10:44 AM

Well that's unfortunate Dan. I guess we will be rethinking our plans then. I have to work on Saturday and we have to push it to even get there by 3:30.

John E McLeod 05-29-2014 07:11 PM

We got Ryan's worked out and they are coming both days. Possible two cars if they can get Jerry's together. Dale will be there with the firebird,he was still getting used of the speed at test tune. John