CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Class Racer Nationals Back For 2021 (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=78069)

Ken Miele 12-13-2020 10:49 AM

Class Racer Nationals Back For 2021

Hey guys, I just wanted to update everyone that the Class Racer Nationals will be back for 2021. It looks as if there will be lot of racing scheduled for next year as far as NHRA nationals and division races along with the NMCA Stock Super Stock races. We were able to get a date which I think will work for most us. July 31st and August 1st at Numidia Dragway. The race will follow the D1 race, July 25-27.

You will be able to leave your rigs there if you wish following the D1 race. I will be there the entire week to look after all the rigs so not to worry. We have some new things happening for the next CRN and we are very excited about it, so stay tuned. I will have more info next month. I also want to say thanks to all who participated in our first race, you made it a great success and we can wait for next year.

Please post any thoughts you have on the next CRN.
Thanks

https://classracer.com/CRN/crnf.png

Lee Valentine 12-13-2020 12:32 PM

Re: Class Racer Nationals Back For 2021

Great Christmas present for Class Racers,Thanks Ken.

J&S Racing 12-13-2020 01:31 PM

Well.....Looks like my goal for 2021 is to debut my stocker at this race!!

coolcanman 12-13-2020 01:49 PM

2 Great races in 1 weekend. Wouldn't miss it for nothing the pickett montieth agneta b team will be there's again. Thanks Ken

ken robinson 12-13-2020 02:34 PM

Thanks Ken ....it was a great event this past year

Dave Turner 12-13-2020 03:39 PM

Now, in order for this to happen for us po’ folk to the North, it’s up to the politicians!!.....Boy, that was hard to say. :rolleyes:

Glenn Briglio 12-14-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Turner (Post 629776)
Now, in order for this to happen for us po’ folk to the North, it’s up to the politicians!!.....Boy, that was hard to say. :rolleyes:

Tell them the race car is a business at the border.

Henrys Toy 12-14-2020 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Miele (Post 629757)
Hey guys, I just wanted to update everyone that the Class Racer Nationals will be back for 2021. It looks as if there will be lot of racing scheduled for next year as far as NHRA nationals and division races along with the NMCA Stock Super Stock races. We were able to get a date which I think will work for most us. July 31st and August 1st at Numidia Dragway. The race will follow the D1 race, July 25-27.

You will be able to leave your rigs there if you wish following the D1 race. I will be there the entire week to look after all the rigs so not to worry. We have some new things happening for the next CRN and we are very excited about it, so stay tuned. I will have more info next month. I also want to say thanks to all who participated in our first race, you made it a great success and we can wait for next year.

Please post any thoughts you have on the next CRN.
Thanks

Good morning Ken, That was a GREAT Race you guys put on last year (2020). I'm only sorry my car wasn't ready, I'm planning on bringing the car to your 2021 event. Have a nice holiday season and we'll see you at the races!:)

Pistol Pete 12-14-2020 09:51 AM

Hey Ken

Maybe a “ long distance crew member award “ for 2021 ??

That was a great race & I enjoyed every minute of it.

Bob Don 12-14-2020 10:09 AM

Ken - are you going to have class runoffs?