CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Southern Stock and Super Stock Association (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Competition Race Fuels (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=25402)

Mike Croley 04-27-2010 08:16 AM

Competition Race Fuels

There has been some confusion about Competition Race Fuels . Here are the facts . Competition Race Fuels used to be Torco . The employees got together and purchased the company . Same location , same blends , same blending facility . And Competition Race Fuels are on the accepted race fuels list of NHRA and IHRA . They are available in 110 , 112 , 114 , 118 , and 118NOS . We are located in Central Florida and we are the Master Distributor for Florida , Georgia , Alabama , North and South Carolina .
One other thing about Competition Race Fuels , value is the most important aspect of their race fuels . They feel the racer should get the most for their money . For example , the Motor Octane of our 110 is 108.5 . Compare that to any other 110 race fuel . But it's also priced lower than any comparable 110 .

Mike Croley
386-341-4308

Jim Wahl 04-27-2010 11:34 AM

Re: Competition Race Fuels

Mike, are you affiliated with Competition Race Fuels? I am not clear on that. If you are would you be interested in a sponsorship with the SSSSA? Jim

Mike Croley 04-27-2010 05:07 PM

We are a Master Distributor for Competition Race Fuels in the southeast . We are based in Lakeland , we also stock all of the fuels in Daytona . Along with the Competition Race Fuels , we also stock our own methanol and nitro .
Let me know your thoughts on sponsorship . Our normal sponsorship is to give large discounts on our fuels to all members .

Mike Croley
dist. for Competition Race Fuels
386-341-4308

Mike Croley 05-01-2010 07:08 AM

By the way , we have numerous dealers that stock our products . Browning Chassis in Jacksonville , Mike Thompson Racing Engines in Naples , A1 Automotive Speed in Orlando , Full Throttle Motorsports in Sarasota , and Jimmy Cope Race Cars in Pinellas Park . If anyone needs to find a nearby dealer , or needs tech info , call me .

Mike Croley
386-341-4308

udog1 05-02-2010 03:05 PM

Mike, torco had 87octane unleaded do you have that?????

Jim Woods 05-02-2010 08:09 PM

Mike,
Your 110 was everything you told me it was. It passed with flying colors and also picked our car up. Thank you and you definitely have a long term customer.

danny waters sr 05-03-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Croley (Post 185199)
By the way , we have numerous dealers that stock our products . Browning Chassis in Jacksonville , Mike Thompson Racing Engines in Naples , A1 Automotive Speed in Orlando , Full Throttle Motorsports in Sarasota , and Jimmy Cope Race Cars in Pinellas Park . If anyone needs to find a nearby dealer , or needs tech info , call me .

Mike Croley
386-341-4308

Eastern North Carolina ?

Mike Croley 05-04-2010 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny waters sr (Post 185591)
Eastern North Carolina ?

I.m talking to two potential dealers in that area . If you know of someone i should be talking to about becoming a dealer for our fuels , let me know . I'm always looking for new dealers .

Jim Woods 05-05-2010 08:54 AM

Danny, you should be a dealer

danny waters sr 05-05-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Woods (Post 185897)
Danny, you should be a dealer

?????$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ????????????? I wish.