CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   D3TV "Road Trip" Coverage from the Gainesville LODRS (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=69229)

Larry Hill 03-13-2018 08:55 AM

Re: D3TV "Road Trip" Coverage from the Gainesville LODRS

Thanks for the great work, we enjoyed it very much. It was a good time being in the race and watching the race.

Warren Evans 03-13-2018 02:22 PM

Wade Mahaffey -
Sorry, the "big show" is covered by NHRA and Fox. Their coverage is through the NHRA All Access subscription service. Currently, my next event is the D3 Opener at Columbus in May. Thanks for the kind words though; I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Warren

pmrphil 03-13-2018 05:37 PM

Warren - I can't begin to describe how enjoyable your show was/is - I'm hooked for life. Too bad the "big show" can't (or won't) learn how to do it correctly, as you do. Thanks again. I look forward to the next show.

Frank Castros 03-13-2018 08:11 PM

D3TV is a bad thing............................................. .....................because I can't stop watching it!

Thank you for what you do.

Tracy Robbins 03-13-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren Evans (Post 558093)
Wade Mahaffey -
Sorry, the "big show" is covered by NHRA and Fox. Their coverage is through the NHRA All Access subscription service. Currently, my next event is the D3 Opener at Columbus in May. Thanks for the kind words though; I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Warren

Awesome coverage Warren...any chance you will cover any additional D2 events?

Wade Mahaffey 03-14-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Wade Mahaffey -
Warren

Warren, Thanks for the return ... I was under the impression that the "Total Access" program did not feature Thursdays activities. Which are of course all Sportsman stuff that I would pay to watch. That's why I thought you may at least do the Thursday of the event. Oh well, Do you have a FB page of Website? ... you know somewhere folks can find your schedule, and are you doing other things PDRA, NMCA?

Mike Jones 03-15-2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

Wade Mahaffey -
Warren

It s hard to believe "in this day and age", there isn't FREE video access for NHRA Members. So maybe not free, but still... All Access has been hammered on here so often, I have no interest in a subscription.
D3TV in D2 was very nice.
Mike A114

Craig Dawson 03-15-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frank castros (Post 558117)
d3tv is a bad thing............................................. .....................because i can't stop watching it!

Thank you for what you do.

x2!

Warren Evans 03-15-2018 03:23 PM

Tracy Robbins -
Currently no plans to do another D2 race in 2018. It is possible that I will be adding a couple more out-of-division races, I've had conversations with somebody in just about every division and each are trying to put some funding together to get me there. I do have a full-time job which I have to coordinate around, which adds some complications. In any case, thanks for all the kind remarks - I truly appreciate it!
Warren