CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   All Access sign up question (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=72120)

Andys dad 01-31-2019 11:32 AM

All Access sign up question

I might have screwed up - I got an email this morning which said my all Access subscription has expired - no issue

I went to All Access from the NHRA site and it says nothing about joining -- it says current members will be automatically transferred to the new provider. Of course no detailed information about who that is or renewal.

I know I am not as smart and do not know as much as you guys - any help?
or
Is this another example of NHRA ineptitude aka stupidity.

Ron

340Cuda 01-31-2019 12:43 PM

Re: All Access sign up question

Ron,

I would not worry, I am sure NHRA will give you ample opportunity to signup.

I signed up earlier on the old platform and NHRA assured me that would transfer. LOL we will have to see about that.

Bill

Andys dad 01-31-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 340Cuda (Post 581360)
Ron,

I would not worry, I am sure NHRA will give you ample opportunity to signup.

I signed up earlier on the old platform and NHRA assured me that would transfer. LOL we will have to see about that.

Bill

Well they do have a whole week (7 days) before Pomona No video on Thursday.

Ron

340Cuda 01-31-2019 02:57 PM

I guessed and found the new site, www.nhra.tv

However it looks like the ability to subscribe is turned off and I was not able to sign in.

This is from the "About NHRA.TV" page:

NHRA.TV
Reliable & Exclusive drag racing content on-demand
Stream all 24 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series events. Plus, watch 2017 and 2018 race video on demand as well as historical race footage, exclusive exhibition matches and coverage of the Sportsman and Pro Mod TV broadcasts. Live video will be available on Fri-Sun of all races, with audio available on almost all other race days.

NHRA TV brings you:
Improved reliability
Faster availability of video-on-demand content after an event concludes
Easier to select content on demand
Watch wherever you go on multiple platforms - iOS, Android, Roku and Mobile Web
Catch up on episodes of your favorite NHRA TV shows
Refined search functionality
Improved customer support
Ever-expanding library of archived content

Time will tell,
Biil

340Cuda 01-31-2019 03:13 PM

UPDATE:
I was able to figure out that the new site has stronger password requirements than the old site. I went through the "forgot my password" routine, changed to a stronger password and got right in and was able to watch the 2018 Winternationals Sportsman show.

It looks like the ability to the subscribe may be working also, before I did not notice the "agree to terms and conditions" check box and I think that may have been my problem.

However there could be some risk in subscribing before invited to do so.

Bill

Mike Jones 01-31-2019 06:09 PM

There should be a Wally for all subscribers to All Access or whatever its called now.
MJ

Andys dad 01-31-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 340Cuda (Post 581372)
I guessed and found the new site, www.nhra.tv

However it looks like the ability to subscribe is turned off and I was not able to sign in.

This is from the "About NHRA.TV" page:

NHRA.TV
Reliable & Exclusive drag racing content on-demand
Stream all 24 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series events. Plus, watch 2017 and 2018 race video on demand as well as historical race footage, exclusive exhibition matches and coverage of the Sportsman and Pro Mod TV broadcasts. Live video will be available on Fri-Sun of all races, with audio available on almost all other race days.

NHRA TV brings you:
Improved reliability
Faster availability of video-on-demand content after an event concludes
Easier to select content on demand
Watch wherever you go on multiple platforms - iOS, Android, Roku and Mobile Web
Catch up on episodes of your favorite NHRA TV shows
Refined search functionality
Improved customer support
Ever-expanding library of archived content

Time will tell,
Biil

I hate to say this but www.nhra.tv is not a legitimate website. Must be more to it. Maybe you made a typo here.

340Cuda 02-01-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andys dad (Post 581387)
I hate to say this but www.nhra.tv is not a legitimate website. Must be more to it. Maybe you made a typo here.

It's legit the site has just been turned off by Sony, I don't guess they are ready for us yet!

www.nhra.tv - Access Denied
Error code 16
This request was blocked by the security rules

Frank B. 02-01-2019 03:18 PM

340cuda I reset my password on nhra.tv yesterday. Saw the future listing for winternationals with countdown timer. Today I get same error message. Frustrating.

340Cuda 02-01-2019 03:46 PM

Yes it seemed to be fully functional yesterday but I guess they were not ready for the public to use it yet. I don't know if the subscription process was 100%.

However they better get with it, not much time left!