CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   i might have screwed up (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=41019)

SStockDart 05-28-2012 10:43 PM

i might have screwed up

Donna has been in Tucson for about a week tending to her ill father. Our house is getting a little messy, so, the "mans man" that I am, I sent her a text....."Hi honey, I love you...you need to get your azz home. The house is a mess and I am sick and tired of picking up after myself". She will be home Wednesday. I already unloaded all the guns and hid the cast iron frying pans.....am I missing anything? I will give you the report from the hospital on Thursday.

KRatcliff 05-28-2012 10:45 PM

Re: i might have screwed up

Put the Poison Control Center hotline number in your phone.

SStockDart 05-28-2012 10:57 PM

Good one...lMAO

SStockDart 05-28-2012 11:03 PM

I've been cleaning the pool and just realized that the full bottle of vodka she left me with......is now empty.....crap...do you think she will know the difference if I fill the bottle with water? I'm starting to worry.

KRatcliff 05-28-2012 11:05 PM

I would stack the deck in your favor as much as possible. The quieter she is when she arrives the more you need to worry.

Phillip marvetz 05-28-2012 11:30 PM

Better have a bottle of red wine and a chocolate cake for her when she get's home.

SStockDart 05-28-2012 11:37 PM

Another problem........the Jack Daniels bottle is half empty. When Donna has a drink, she prefers Jack and Coke. Should I just water down a little Coca-Cola and fill the bottle back up???? Oh, btw, it doesn't take me long to clean our pool. I just flip it over and refill it.....got it at Walmart. LOL

Dennis P Chapman 05-29-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 328745)
Another problem........the Jack Daniels bottle is half empty. When Donna has a drink, she prefers Jack and Coke. Should I just water down a little Coca-Cola and fill the bottle back up???? Oh, btw, it doesn't take me long to clean our pool. I just flip it over and refill it.....got it at Walmart. LOL

Gary...........I don't have and answer for you but the story is getting good Lol

SStockDart 05-29-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis P Chapman (Post 328749)
Gary...........I don't have and answer for you but the story is getting good Lol

. I've been thinking about getting some sympathy from Donna. That way she doesn't beat the crap out of me. I don't know if a heart attack will do it, but might be worth a try.....what are the symptoms?

Dennis P Chapman 05-29-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 328751)
. I've been thinking about getting some sympathy from Donna. That way she doesn't beat the crap out of me. I don't know if a heart attack will do it, but might be worth a try.....what are the symptoms?

Well if you thing she may beat the crap out of you give her a lot of jack and coke first out at the pool. Then let her go in the house you may get the free pass this time. Good luck Gary.