CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Important if you run D-H/S or SA (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=65136)

MR DERBY CITY 02-02-2017 06:52 PM

Re: Important if you run D-H/S or SA

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Nees (Post 525757)
I can't say this enough!!! Don't just look at the post and complain. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, contact NHRA either by phone or E-Mail!
To put this into perspective, (Kenny, don't shoot me!) we're dealing with the "Progressive Liberals" of Stock Eliminator!

Bravo Billy, how about providing us with that e mail addy so I can give California a piece of my mind....This is a far greater accomplishment than when you discovered Bob Dennis and his BOGUS U/SA combo...I think we are going to make you an honorary Kentucky Colonel.....

Billy Nees 02-02-2017 06:56 PM

pcvengros@nhra.com
But let your DTD know also!

GTS340 02-02-2017 07:14 PM

I hear you Mark. The whole thing is wrong in my eyes as well but honestly the first thing I said was. How much does it weigh? The stock intake isn't that hard to find. Maybe real nice is hard. I already had plenty of those. My car was running fine and i was happy. So being 250lbs and I was running E/SA. The intake was about 20lbs lighter so now I might try D/SA. Possibly someone has some inside information here that I will find 20hp with this intake and by next year I'll be running C/SA. Probably not!

bubski 02-02-2017 07:26 PM

OMG !! sounds like the end of the world !! just like when the AMC's were about to rule class racing !! The days of having the correct parts and factors are long gone . the 283's with the bogus intake are ruling class racing as will these mopars !!! Everyone affected please don't march on Washington !! its already full of protesters !!! maybe go to a petting zoo and get some comfort food !! Im sure the AHFS will prevail and right this horrible injustice !!

bubski 02-02-2017 08:27 PM

Just in !! The hogan billet runner W2 manifold just approved and the Pontiac big chief cylinder head for all Pontiacs

Frank Castros 02-02-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 525730)
Billy, A 71 car uses a Thermo Quad ,doesn't it? Are they gonna allow a spread bore adapter too, ala Super stock?

Carter AVS is also spread bore.

ken robinson 02-02-2017 08:39 PM

WTF ...whats next another 3 tenth wack on the index kick in the teeth ....Billy , I would never try to shoot you your a better shot ....lol ....calls and emails done ....

James Perrone 02-02-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken robinson (Post 525791)
WTF ...whats next another 3 tenth wack on the index kick in the teeth ....Billy , I would never try to shoot you your a better shot ....lol ....calls and emails done ....

Easy Ken you guys got a 3 speed. Us nova guys get nuthin. Hell Nhra says Yenko nova wasn't made

Ed Fernandez 02-02-2017 09:38 PM

You think people are pissed at Trump. I'd love to see NHRA make Billy head of tech.
Yeeeeeeee haw.

Mark Yacavone 02-02-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTS340 (Post 525784)
I hear you Mark. The whole thing is wrong in my eyes as well but honestly the first thing I said was. How much does it weigh? The stock intake isn't that hard to find. Maybe real nice is hard. I already had plenty of those. My car was running fine and i was happy. So being 250lbs and I was running E/SA. The intake was about 20lbs lighter so now I might try D/SA. Possibly someone has some inside information here that I will find 20hp with this intake and by next year I'll be running C/SA. Probably not!

Welcome to the forum, Paul.
For those of you who don't know Mr. Haszlauer ....he doesn't need any gifts from NHRA.