CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonoma Double LODRS Info (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=73548)

Spring Fling 07-08-2019 11:37 PM

Sonoma Double LODRS Info

Sonoma Raceway LODRS Notes:

Parking/Stacking-
You can enter the track starting next Sunday, we will have the front gate open from 3pm-7pm. When entering you can buy your credentials and will be given a number and proceed to the stacking area (inside the track). After 7pm on Sunday evening you will go down the street and park in the holding lot. Monday morning at 7am the main gate will open. All racers in the holding lot will be directed to the front gate to buy credentials and go inside to stack, we will have the front gate open until 6pm Monday evening. After 6pm on Monday you will go down the street and park in the holding lot. Tuesday morning at 7am the main gate will open. All racers in the holding lot will be directed to the front gate to buy credentials and go inside to stack. At 11am on Tuesday we will start the parking process, parking the racers first by when you arrive (using the number given to you when you bought your credentials). Parking and credentials will stop at 6pm on Tuesday. After 6pm on Tuesday you will go down the street and park in the holding lot. Wednesday morning at 7am the main gate will open. All racers in the holding lot will be directed to the front gate to buy credentials and go inside to park. Parking and credentials will stop at 6pm. Stacking and opening of the gates on Wednesday evening and Thursday morning will continue as described above for the previous days.

Test n Tune-
On Wednesday from 9.30am-5pm. Cost is $75 per car. All runs will be made in sessions and we will run as many sessions as possible.

Racing Info-
All LODRS racers will receive two time trials on Thursday for the first event and right into eliminations Friday morning. The second event will start Saturday. All LODRS racers will receive one time trial with a majority of the classes running first round on Saturday. Sunday we will continue with eliminations. Wed/Thurs/Sat/Sun we have a 7pm curfew and 10pm on Friday night. No engines can be started prior to 8am on any day.

Family Fun Activities-
Thursday night we will run a golf cart race starting at 7.15pm. All of the proceeds from the race will go to Speedway Charities. The Monday following the LODRS we will have a get together at Viansa Winery (down the street from the track). The cost is $30 for wine tasting and appetizers per person.

Mike Rice and I have worked together to give you the easiest/least stressful schedule to help you enjoy your time racing at Sonoma with your friends and family.

Looking forward to hosting everyone and please text/call me on my cell phone with any questions, 510.912.4160

Thanks,
Kyle

Spring Fling 07-08-2019 11:40 PM

Re: Sonoma Double LODRS Info

Wanna get a head start on filling out your tech cards?

Go to - https://www.nhraeventreg.com/PDF/TechCard.pdf to fill out your tech card ahead of the event.

Simply fill in, print, and bring one to tech with the tech cards purchased at the track (which are stamped, numbered and color coded).

After doing this, there is nothing you will need to complete on the purchased cards!

Thanks,
Kyle

Larry Hill 07-09-2019 08:07 AM

Great directions for racers going to your race. I'm sure the out of town folks will thank you. We wish we were attending.

Warren Evans 07-09-2019 10:34 PM

I am looking forward to providing complete coverage of the Sonoma LODRS Double on dragracer.tv. Keep an eye out for links to the upcoming shows!

Warren Evans
dragracer.tv

Andys dad 07-09-2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren Evans (Post 592135)
I am looking forward to providing complete coverage of the Sonoma LODRS Double on dragracer.tv. Keep an eye out for links to the upcoming shows!

Warren Evans
dragracer.tv

Where do I pay?

Ron

CWhitney 07-11-2019 01:18 PM

Will there be VP for sale at the Divisional?

Spring Fling 07-11-2019 02:16 PM

Family Golf Cart 330' Races next Thursday at the Sonoma Double LODRS-

Start time: 7.15pm Thursday, one time run then E1
Entry Fee: $30 and $15 buyback

Open to all racers and family on the property. Please come to the tower to sign up and receive your car number and wristband.

All proceeds will be donated to Speedway Children's Charities-Sonoma. Event winner will receive two tickets to the NHRA Sonoma National that will also allow Thunder Alley access.

Good times and great weather on tap next week!

Thanks,
Kyle

DG7050 07-12-2019 04:22 PM

Hey Kyle,

I am also wondering if VP fuels will be available at the LODRS?

Thanks,

Darin Grossi

Andys dad 07-12-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DG7050 (Post 592280)
Hey Kyle,

I am also wondering if VP fuels will be available at the LODRS?

Thanks,

Darin Grossi

Phil will bring it with him

Ron

Spring Fling 07-18-2019 11:28 AM

Thursday live feed link, https://youtu.be/nwTxR2HxShs