CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Support Tech (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Tire Covers (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=32474)

art leong 03-30-2011 05:59 PM

Tire Covers

I'm looking at tire covers for my trailer. Any suggestions?
I have 16 inch wheels.

rallye bob 03-30-2011 06:26 PM

Re: Tire Covers

I just get the cheap canvas ones from Harbor Freight.... Cheap enough, I can afford to get a new set every spring...

FED 387 03-30-2011 06:26 PM

Art --go to ebay look at item 250791247393 this guy is on there all the time and sells all sizes and number of wheels on your trailer---maybe send him a msg tell him what ya nedd see what he's got ---I bought a set (4) for my trailer about 2 yrs ago from him ---do not remeber what I paid for them at the time but it seemed reasonable and I went over and picked them up cuz he was only about 15 min from my home so I saved on the shipping---I'm happy they held up so far so I'm not gonna bad mouth him at this time-Comp

art leong 03-30-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FED 387 (Post 249584)
Art --go to ebay look at item 250791247393 this guy is on there all the time and sells all sizes and number of wheels on your trailer---maybe send him a msg tell him what ya nedd see what he's got ---I bought a set (4) for my trailer about 2 yrs ago from him ---do not remeber what I paid for them at the time but it seemed reasonable and I went over and picked them up cuz he was only about 15 min from my home so I saved on the shipping---I'm happy they held up so far so I'm not gonna bad mouth him at this time-Comp

Thanks I was looking over Ebay I bid on a set for my 3 axle trailer from that seller. Seemed reasonable at less than $40 shipped to my door.

art leong 04-03-2011 09:14 PM

I got a set.
Thanks

Bob Bender 05-13-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallye bob (Post 249582)
I just get the cheap canvas ones from Harbor Freight.... Cheap enough, I can afford to get a new set every spring...

Have the same...........work good

Rob Petrie E395 05-15-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FED 387 (Post 249584)

I got mine from this same seller. He usually has a bunch on there at the same time. Just bid the min bid and if someone out bids you bid on another one and you will get them cheaper. Must be something with the way ebay works since he does it this way instead of just having them with a buy it now price. I got a set of 6 for my trailer a couple of years ago and anytime its parked outside they are on it. They have held up extremely well in the sun.