CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   anyone seen sneaky pete ? (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=10869)

Jack McCarthy 05-15-2008 10:26 AM

anyone seen sneaky pete ?

just wondering if sneaky pete tilghman is ok... have not seen him in about 1 1/2 seasons ??

jack mccarthy

sneakypeteson 10-04-2011 01:39 PM

Re: anyone seen sneaky pete ?

Hello Jack...I hope you are still on here? I created a username and password to let you know and others that my pop passed away Sept. 16th. He had not been racing in several years. Janie, his wife, passed away Feb. of this year as well. I have "Sneaky Pete",his 1969 camaro convertible, and his travel tailer still in EXCELLENT shape. I need to go about selling them and don't even know how to start. I'm hoping there will be a classified section on this forum. The car is still in its own habitat on some jacks to keep the tires form rotting. He would start the car almost weekly to let her run. The trailer has a queen bed, kitchen, shower and much more. The rear is diamond plated with snap-on tool boxes everywhere. Not sure if you know anyone that might be in the market but I would appreciate if you did to put them in contact with me.
Hope all is well your way and God Bless you fella,
-todd tilghman

Jim Wahl 10-04-2011 01:54 PM

Todd, I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I can't believe this slipped under the forum's radar! Please accept my condolences and I hope you and your family are dealing with this with God's strength. Your dad and I had several good conversations here on the forum. He is missed. Jim

Ed Fernandez 10-04-2011 04:02 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss.Why don't you get some help and get the car off the jack stands and into the box and continue the Sneaky Pete story?I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble finding help.

SS Engine Guy 10-04-2011 10:49 PM

So sorry to hear this. Pete was a great competitor and a super person! My condolences to you and your family! Pete always came by with a smile and a good word at the races and will surely be missed by many!

Mickey Whaley 10-05-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneakypeteson (Post 286130)
Hello Jack...I hope you are still on here? I created a username and password to let you know and others that my pop passed away Sept. 16th. He had not been racing in several years. Janie, his wife, passed away Feb. of this year as well. I have "Sneaky Pete",his 1969 camaro convertible, and his travel tailer still in EXCELLENT shape. I need to go about selling them and don't even know how to start. I'm hoping there will be a classified section on this forum. The car is still in its own habitat on some jacks to keep the tires form rotting. He would start the car almost weekly to let her run. The trailer has a queen bed, kitchen, shower and much more. The rear is diamond plated with snap-on tool boxes everywhere. Not sure if you know anyone that might be in the market but I would appreciate if you did to put them in contact with me.
Hope all is well your way and God Bless you fella,
-todd tilghman

Todd there is a classified section at the bottom of the page to post and its free, sorry for your loss

sneakypeteson 11-26-2018 09:43 PM

Greetings Everybody...looking to sell Sneaky Pete if anyone is interested. 731-514-9070

sneakypeteson 11-27-2018 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 48082

sneakypeteson 12-17-2018 02:38 PM

Greetings again...Thank everyone for the private messages and calls and kind words regarding my dad and Sneaky Pete.
Here is an updated number for you to contact my brother about the car.
1-731-393-9827

sneakypeteson 01-17-2019 02:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Eric Wingo (615) 812-4588