CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Jared Jordan (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=86855)

John Winslow Jr 02-26-2024 10:10 PM

Jared Jordan

Great job this weekend Jared, congrats on all the rounds. John

Barry Polley 02-26-2024 11:24 PM

Re: Jared Jordan

The kids on fire!
Great job Jared.

GTS340 02-27-2024 11:00 AM

Happy Birthday Mom! Nice job Jared looked like fun for all.

Paul Haszlauer

Julie Jordan 02-27-2024 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTS340 (Post 694252)
Happy Birthday Mom! Nice job Jared looked like fun for all.

Paul Haszlauer

Thank you! It was a very fun birthday/drag racing weekend!

Justin Graham 02-28-2024 01:30 AM

You can now add the current National and Divisional Points leader as well.

Jared Jordan 02-28-2024 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Graham (Post 694275)
You can now add the current National and Divisional Points leader as well.

Don’t jinx me buddy. Lol. Somehow I’ve managed to Forrest Gump my way to 2nd in the All Star points too. Never in my life did I think I’d be positioned to maybe follow in the footsteps of some of my childhood Mopar idols, Don Little and Chuck Rayburn. There’s a LONG way to go, but the possibilities are exciting, for sure.

Thank you to everyone who’s reached out to me since last weekend. Makes a guy feel pretty good. 👊🏻

Frank Bialas 02-28-2024 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jared Jordan (Post 694282)
Don’t jinx me buddy. Lol. Somehow I’ve managed to Forrest Gump my way to 2nd in the All Star points too. Never in my life did I think I’d be positioned to maybe follow in the footsteps of some of my childhood Mopar idols, Don Little and Chuck Rayburn. There’s a LONG way to go, but the possibilities are exciting, for sure.

Thank you to everyone who’s reached out to me since last weekend. Makes a guy feel pretty good. 👊🏻

Jared, Now keep that FEELING going!!!

GTS340 02-28-2024 03:53 PM

Going to be fun Jared, I was just looking at the Alstar points. You all have a 40 to throw away on the top. Best of Luck!.

Paul H

Justin Graham 02-29-2024 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jared Jordan (Post 694282)

Shooooooot Jared, If you're Gumpin' it right now, I'd gladly be Bubba for an event...or two....or the season. ;)